• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

Well, I wrote it. Two and a half pages and an hour and 6 minutes later - I'm going to bed.

warz

Quote from: CrAz3D on June 07, 2006, 04:47 PMso, you're here why?

also, its nice to know that I can find a job to make a dishonest day's living

I believe I said I was there earlier because I was bored, at work. It's not a dishonest days living. What the fuck are you talking about? Have you ever even had a job? You old enough for mcdonalds yet? I work 12 hours a day, and most of the time, 9 or so hours of that is outside. I live in TX, and it being summer time and all you can only imagine what it's like to work 9 hours outside.

Crazed, I hope somebody punched you on 6/6/06, which as you're probably aware was national emo beat down day.

CrAz3D

Quote from: warz on June 07, 2006, 11:18 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on June 07, 2006, 04:47 PMso, you're here why?

also, its nice to know that I can find a job to make a dishonest day's living

I believe I said I was there earlier because I was bored, at work. It's not a dishonest days living. What the fuck are you talking about? Have you ever even had a job? You old enough for mcdonalds yet? I work 12 hours a day, and most of the time, 9 or so hours of that is outside. I live in TX, and it being summer time and all you can only imagine what it's like to work 9 hours outside.

Crazed, I hope somebody punched you on 6/6/06, which as you're probably aware was national emo beat down day.
Quote from: warz on June 07, 2006, 04:27 PM
and im here on the forum because ive been at work for 12 hours, basically getting paid to sit on the internet all day.
Basically being paid to surf the net?  At MOST jobs I've ever heard of you're paid to work.  Besides, I'm just poking @ you

+, I would've punched myself long ago if I was emo...
9hrs outside doesnt sound fun, most I did was in July in hot weather but w/out humidity for 8 hours...still unfun.  I currently work for a lawyer, a VERY cushy job, too

Quote from: Topaz on June 07, 2006, 10:39 PM
You don't have a girlfriend anymore, noob.
My girlfriend/yearbook thing was hypothetical.

side note:My senior yearbook was very sad...although, considering I went to zero classes spring semester (when we got the books) it was decent.  I had like the 6 friends I still knew in highschool sign it @ my graduation party thing, none of my older friends did, tho
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

QwertyMonster

8th june today.

Happy bday to me. :)

shout

QwertyMonster

Trance

Haha I'm a total nervous reck, tomorrow is my final day to get back in shape musically (I'm so unprepared) before the gig. I've invited all of my close friends and so I'm dying to make them dance on Saturday.

shout

?

The forum software is burning trust...

Anyway... GRADUATION TOMORROW!

Joe[x86]

Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

hismajesty

Lauren and her best friend are fighting and I'm happy. :) Scarletts long-distance boyfriend came for her surprise birthday party (he was a surprise too) and Scarlett decided to blow off the plans she had with Lauren (like spending the night) to hang out with him (he arrived today so it just happened a few hours ago.) Well, Lauren had to rearrange plans to not hang out with me on our two-month anniversary (because Scarlett said she would be SO mad if Lauren hung out with me instead of Scarlett.) Well, Scarlett said she could come over for a "few hours" and like for the actual party. Well, Lauren told her that she will come over after 4 (and she just flat out told her she's going to come over at that time because I have work at 4) and that she was going to hang out with me on Sunday instead of her.

So I'm happy because I can't stand Scarlett and she can't stand me.

---

Now I was at Lauren's today and Lauren was telling her mom how she wants new skirts (and of course they're like 7 for all mankind, and other way expensive brands) so they're talking about that and then Lauren says how she wants this $160 hair curler/straightener. Her moms like, Lauren - that's for professionals - you don't need it. Well, her moms going to get her the skirts I'm sure - I mean, their jeans are like $200+ each and her parents bought her every style the store had. But I don't think she'll budge on the hair straightener. Well, her birthday is in a month and my only idea was Dashboard Confessional tickets...but I think maybe I'll do the hair straightener. But it is expensive and that makes it like $190 for her birthday. What is everyones input on this? That's like a weeks worth of work at my job.

Thing [vL]

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on June 09, 2006, 08:59 PM
But it is expensive and that makes it like $190 for her birthday. What is everyones input on this? That's like a weeks worth of work at my job.

Don't do it.

Newby

Don't do it. Odds are her parents might get it, and you'll have wasted your $$$.

It might get you some sex though!
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Trance

Yeah uh, you're like a Junior in high school there's no good reason for you to spend 100+ bucks on your girlfriend.

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

hismajesty

Quote from: Trance on June 10, 2006, 12:21 AM
Yeah uh, you're like a Junior in high school there's no good reason for you to spend 100+ bucks on your girlfriend.

If you factor in the costs of dates and dinners I've spent way more than that. My friend got his girlfriend a Coach purse for their 6 months...and I was there, and so was my girlfriend. I wonder if that means she'll be expecting a similar gift. I wouldn't be surprised, she has a Coach catalog on a stack of magazines next to her bed. :P

|