• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

disco

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on June 07, 2006, 10:03 AM
MY gf signed my yearbook...she filled a page (as expected but still.)

I don't know what to put in hers!
H.A.K.A.S.
Say it with me:

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on June 07, 2006, 10:03 AM
MY gf signed my yearbook...she filled a page (as expected but still.)

I don't know what to put in hers!
I almost agree with Joe.  Funny stuff is, funny...but you obviously have to make it meaningful :(

Put something like..."I've had a great 2? months with you"  "Get laid in the shade"!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOOIH!

YEAY!

That last part DEFINATELY
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

warz

That's retarded. God yall are pathetic.

Trance

Oh man, come on. It's not rocket science! Just write whatever you want... Just don't write something dumb like "I want to ralph on your pants" because making her angry is bad :P

CrAz3D

Quote from: warz on June 07, 2006, 02:45 PM
That's retarded. God yall are pathetic.
says the person that is here with us...
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

warz

what? no, im not there writing retarded yearbook messages with you and being a pansy that's scared of girls because all hes ever done is use this forum as a stupid blog where he writes how he feels about girls but never actually talks to them.. with you! phwew. no, craz3ed, im not there with yall.

and im here on the forum because ive been at work for 12 hours, basically getting paid to sit on the internet all day.

CrAz3D

Quote from: warz on June 07, 2006, 04:27 PM
what? no, im not there writing retarded yearbook messages with you and being a pansy that's scared of girls because all hes ever done is use this forum as a stupid blog where he writes how he feels about girls but never actually talks to them.. with you! phwew. no, craz3ed, im not there with yall.

and im here on the forum because ive been at work for 12 hours, basically getting paid to sit on the internet all day.
so, you're here why?

also, its nice to know that I can find a job to make a dishonest day's living
(ré-bun-dance)

Akamas

Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

shout

I got shin splints....

From dance dance revolution....

wtf

hismajesty

Um yeah I want to write something meaningful but not all sappy and stuff. I thought about just listing everything I like about her/memories I have of her, or putting a poem or something in it. I mean, my feelings for her have changed so much in the past few months and I don't even know what I'm feeling now.

In other news, tonight was the Spring sports banquet for the school I play lacrosse for. I was the only person from my school that was recognized as a varsity player. :)

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on June 07, 2006, 08:22 PM
Um yeah I want to write something meaningful but not all sappy and stuff. I thought about just listing everything I like about her/memories I have of her, or putting a poem or something in it. I mean, my feelings for her have changed so much in the past few months and I don't even know what I'm feeling now.

In other news, tonight was the Spring sports banquet for the school I play lacrosse for. I was the only person from my school that was recognized as a varsity player. :)
GET LAID IN THE SHADE!
(ré-bun-dance)

Trance

::) God I hope you don't say that to every girl you see.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Trance on June 07, 2006, 10:03 PM
::) God I hope you don't say that to every girl you see.
In a yearbook, to my girlfriend, I might say that just cause they KNOW I wouldn't mean it & it'd be funny.
(ré-bun-dance)

topaz

You don't have a girlfriend anymore, noob.
RLY...?

Joe[x86]

Topaz you jew, ganked my 400 pagebreak. Crushed! I got the 400 pagebreak. =)

I just got back from a epic cookout for church. The following is our worship band and their instruments.

Marianne, vocals and piano.

Travis, drumset.

Joe, drumset.

Tessa, guitar. She actually had a guitar!

and our entertainment for the night:
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

|