• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

disco

Finally got that new cell phone I was talking about a few pages back. :)
Say it with me:

hismajesty

She said she'd pay for the ticket - but my grandmother will. The deal is my parents are going to the Outer Banks, this is a thing we do every year at this time (we have like 5 weeks worth of timeshares there throughout the year and one just happens to fall on my birthday.) Anyway, I don't really want to go and my mom said I wasn't going to stay home for a week by myself (that's what I wanted) and that I could stay at our friends house (the guy I sail with, that'd be cool their house is huge, right across from the yacht club, right on the water, they have a sailboat and speedboat so we'd just have a good ol' time buttttt I probably couldn't hang out with Lauren much.) So then my mom was like, hey how about I fly you to Florida. Cool. But I guess she was talking to my grandma and my grandma invited Lauren.

CrAz3D: They're $28. She keeps mentioning how she likes the group when we drive by the venue so I know she wants to go.

CrAz3D

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

warz

LAMERZ AHAHAHAH!

CrAz3D

ooh, I has a hot date for wednesday, go me!
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

I think I'm just gonna do the tickets and a necklace. A hair straightener, although she wants it, is kind of impersonal.

shout

I graduated.

Basically what happend past few days:

Friday, played Civ4 till Rigo called, went over there to record some songs. His girlfriend started bitching about the dead fish in the lawn (??).
Saturday, had my graduation party, some friends (9 of them) hung out in my room, smoked an 1/8th, fast forward 5 hours, grandma gave me check for $5000 (OMG) then graduation, then saw the movie The Omen (which sucks)
Sunday, went to Casper's house and the dealer who lives in her basement gave me a free 1/8th for a graduation present. got another $1500 in graduation moneys. went to johns grad party but everyone was drunk so I left.

I smoked entirely too much over the weekend...

CrAz3D

$1500, hmm, I think I got like $300, MAYBE

(ré-bun-dance)

SNiFFeR

I wish the hurricane would strike tampa.

Go Alberto!

Rule

Quote from: Shout on June 12, 2006, 10:53 PM
Sunday, went to Casper's house and the dealer who lives in her basement gave me a free 1/8th for a graduation present.

Haha, letting a dealer live in your basement is pretty sketchy.

Homer Simpson:  "Remember when I let that guy that looked like Santa Claus live in our basement?  Well, you have a gambling problem!"

KrewL RaiN

I hate mornings and tuesdays

* KrewL RaiN is a zombie which needs caffine to survive...mmmmmm caffineeeee who needs brainz when you have caffineeeeeee

CrAz3D

soooda is evil (makes me break out)
(ré-bun-dance)

CrAz3D

freakin diddly A!

people need to grow up sometimes (I know you're going to read this...dont get mad, again)

come on august!

Mexico, Band, School!  stuff to do, whew
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

Quote from: CrAz3D on June 12, 2006, 11:31 PM
$1500, hmm, I think I got like $300, MAYBE

Quote from: Shout on June 12, 2006, 10:53 PM
grandma gave me check for $5000 (OMG)

got another $1500 in graduation moneys

$6500

CrAz3D

I missed the $5k, whoaaa!
(ré-bun-dance)

|