Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

shout

Quote from: Rule on June 15, 2006, 04:59 PM
Quote from: Shout on June 15, 2006, 03:27 PM
On a side note...

I started dealing :)

Now you're officially a tool.  Congratulations.

Thanks.

Rule

Quote from: CrAz3D on June 15, 2006, 01:07 PM
I support abortion k thnx

Yeah, I forgot.  You supported it so that the kid wouldn't have to grow up with people like you ridiculing him.

hismajesty

Hmm so today I have to go pickup my paycheck, cash it, then go to the mall and get Lauren's birthday gift. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm going to get, and it's not the hair thingy. :)

warz

hismajesty

Vera Bradley bag (filled with condoms) and concert tickets.

Warrior

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on June 16, 2006, 10:06 AM
Vera Bradley bag (filled with condoms) and concert tickets.

Genius.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

hismajesty

The condoms were Newby's idea. :)

warz

How long have ya'll been dating? If not for long that's pretty tacky, but still a good idea.

CrAz3D

...if you got her the condoms & wrote in her yrbook "get laid in the shade" thatd be an amusing combo
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Quote from: warz on June 16, 2006, 11:13 AM
How long have ya'll been dating? If not for long that's pretty tacky, but still a good idea.

Yeah not long. Her birthday will be the day before our 3 months (which is my birthday and the day we're leaving for florida.) I'm just kidding about the condoms, I wouldn't do that although it would be humerous.

Warrior

Wow why not. It would be cute. Have her fish through a shitload of condoms to find the tickets.
Then say:

"So.....that's a lotta condoms..we gotta g et rid of these somehow..HEY LETS FUCK!"
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

CrAz3D

i feel unwell & I have to go to work in 20  minutes:(

...tossing cookies isnt fun. stomach empty, feels weird, want to eat but when i do i feel sickish.................................................so unswell
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Hmm. I'm home, $74 poorer (and I haven't bought the tickets yet.)

My check was only $171. :(

Rule

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on June 16, 2006, 01:53 PM
Hmm. I'm home, $74 poorer (and I haven't bought the tickets yet.)

My check was only $171. :(

How much / hr, what kind of work?

hismajesty

5.50. I work at a hotel in the banquet part. My friends (he also works there) grandmother is the manager of banquets and thats how I got the job. Basically when there are banquets (wedding receptions, family reunions, etc.) I set up for them (put up tables, set the tables, etc.) The job is really easy...but the pay sucks. I could easily be making around $6 at a fast food restaurant or even $10.64  as a lifeguard...but the work is so relaxed plus we get so much food. On Sundays I work mornings and I get breakfast, the hotel doesnt serve lunch, but we get dinner after it goes off of the restaurant line. We get all the leftovers after the banquets too (one time they had filet mignon and lobster) but usually it's just like fried chicken, country chicken, etc. Plus drinks. The first thing I do when I get there is get a pitcher from the kitchen and go to the bar to get Sprite.

Really the only reason I stay is due to the fact that we get all of the food and stuff. Sometimes the cooks will make us stuff too, like last night they made us hamburgers. Also it's relaxed, alot of times we're (we meaning me and two friends that work there) are by ourselves and we just talk (we of course get our work done it just takes longer than it should.) We have little wards with the creamer things too, throwing them at the floor so they explode.

Oh, and I also work the banquets sometimes serving the food and stuff, or just like taking the stuff out to the buffet line. I get gratuity off of that which really helps. Sometimes gratuity makes up like half of my paycheck, but this time it was only $42. But that's because I skipped a wedding due to a lacrosse tournament.

|