• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

warz

Trance knows the rules. Also, nobody cares about your story. You're talking about purses and being a bitch. You should have just left the house when she started crying about stupid shit.

CrAz3D

Quote from: My post @ F150online.comHas anyone had this fixed & then have it happen again?
I drove through a touchless carwash today, glance back @ my back seat & see water dripping from the edge of the headliner onto my back seat...so pissed right now.
My passengerside front window leaks too when it gets hit with pressurized water.
My driver's side front window doesn't always rolled up (something malfunctioning in the button)....ergh!

Friggin service desk better call me by 10am monday or they get a 2nd (rather unhappy) call from me.

This is total BS! It shouldn't've happened the first time, but twice in less than a year!?

America is going to hell. People don't understand quality & responsibility. Even the damn girl @ the ice cream place can't figure out the correct change (I got $4.16 back when it should've been $5.74, DAMN RIGHT I went back and asked for my correct change!...how do you F up something that simple!?)
...my rear window leaks again!
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Quote from: warz on June 17, 2006, 04:00 PM
Trance knows the rules. Also, nobody cares about your story. You're talking about purses and being a bitch. You should have just left the house when she started crying about stupid shit.
You're right. I suck.

shout

I have strep and the flu. Off season. Oh the gods have smitten me!

CrAz3D

are you guys seeing the weird N/A stuff on this board?
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on June 18, 2006, 01:38 AM
are you guys seeing the weird N/A stuff on this board?

yes

Hitmen

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)

Joe[x86]

I bet you think you're real cool, Hitmen.

I was about to make a topic called "TELL ME NOW!" with a body of "Where'd all the cool threads go?", but then I realized that you had a semi-brilliant idea.

And now, onto the semi-brilliant idea that I came here to talk about in the first place. I asked Trina to go hit up DQ after church next Sunday. Of course, I asked her via myspace so I don't know what she says yet. I suppose I'm a real pussy.. it's not like I don't have her number.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

CrAz3D

Quote from: J on June 18, 2006, 06:35 PM
I bet you think you're real cool, Hitmen.

I was about to make a topic called "TELL ME NOW!" with a body of "Where'd all the cool threads go?", but then I realized that you had a semi-brilliant idea.

And now, onto the semi-brilliant idea that I came here to talk about in the first place. I asked Trina to go hit up DQ after church next Sunday. Of course, I asked her via myspace so I don't know what she says yet. I suppose I'm a real pussy.. it's not like I don't have her number.
nah, the N/A stuff is reals...vL forums are broked:(
(ré-bun-dance)

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

warz

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

CrAz3D

Quote from: warz on June 19, 2006, 12:51 AM
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.
good song...........used in a great movie
(ré-bun-dance)

warz

man i dunno if i can keep using these forums while theyre all fucked up. vl's shits fallin apart. i give it a week, if not fixed, im out of here.

CrAz3D

yeagh, this is all quite obnoxious
(ré-bun-dance)

|