• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Thing

Tell us about some of you random real life stuff.  Do it now.
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

Hazard

Shouldn't there be a hyphen between "Non" and "member" in the forum subcategory?

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

wut

Not necessarily, here's an excerpt from a web page at the Purdue English department:

QuoteTwo words brought together as a compound may be written separately, written as one word, or connected by hyphens.

source: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/handouts/grammar/g_hyphen.html

It says that it's largely debatable, though.

Zerg

This is my favorite forum, stuff only people that have seen sun light can talk about.

muert0

the sun hurts my eyes.
To lazy for slackware.

Spht

Denial

um i dont want to go to work today
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

UserLoser.

mr.marbles

Denial

no userloser i won't get over it
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

muert0

To lazy for slackware.

wut

Fiber optics scare me.

UserLoser.

muert0

I was working for a company that builds steel walkway covers and such. I guess it was about a year or so ago I was building a cover at this local police academy. They told me to cut any of the cables that were in my way. So, I'm cutting and cutting. About ten minutes later about six people come around the corner following the cables and they get to where I'm working. They look at me all weird and say, did you cut that cable right there?
Turns out it was fiber optic:)
blah another pointless story.
To lazy for slackware.

MyndFyre

I spend over four hours a day at work going between this, my clan forum, and the gotdotnet.com forums.  =)  and I work six hours a day!  $10 an hour to boot!
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

|