• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

Don't do it...you won't be long enough to see a return on your investment.

I spent I think slightly over $100 this past Christmas which included $80ish for pictures I think, $30 frame, $20? for a little necklace...and yeah, I'm not with her anymore :(

$190 is for when you're married & you buy your woman something to cook with.

MAYBE for your 1 year anniv. get something nice, and for Christmas, thats it.  But not $200 on her birthday like 3 months into this
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

SNiFFeR

Camping was fun.

KrewL RaiN

The weather likes to ruin camping plans........evil weather  >:(

One weekend it was too cold, other weekend I thought it would be too hot, but instead it rained lol

CrAz3D

We've had uber dark clouds & lightning the past 2 days..........like MAYBE .01" of rain, its partly cloudy right now (sunny as hell almost) & I had 3, I counted, 3 rain drops on my windshield.

This monsoon season sucks
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Joe[x86]

I'm on Windows. God damn it!

It took me an hour or more to install drivers. God damn it!

I just had to clean my room. God damn it!

I just cooked a pizza without the oven plugged in, then realized it wasn't heating *after* the timer went off. Re-cooking. God damn it!

My parents are considering getting rid of the internet because it will solve problems around here. Haha, their stupid. God damn it!
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

SNiFFeR

Newby

Quote from: J on June 10, 2006, 08:00 PM
My parents are considering getting rid of the internet because it will solve problems around here. Haha, their stupid. God damn it!

Haha, you're stupid. God damn you.

And by the way, according to my lacrosse coach (who = hardcore Christian) saying "god damn" is the worst thing you could possibly say.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Newby on June 10, 2006, 11:10 PM
Quote from: J on June 10, 2006, 08:00 PM

Haha, you're stupid. God damn you.

And by the way, according to my lacrosse coach (who = hardcore Christian) saying "god damn" is the worst thing you could possibly say.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Lord's name in vain,hmm, Joe is going to hell! 
(ré-bun-dance)

Joe[x86]

God doesn't damn you, you damn yourself. I know. *sigh*
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

warz

man wtf ur all retarded. whyh dont yall go out and get fucked up or something damn! yall sit here and bitch about emo gay shit when yall could (prolly not since emo fags dont pull bitches) go hook up with a hot bitch. WTF GOD DAMNIZT FUCK.,

hismajesty

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P90610&categoryId=C11244

That's it. I want to get her something she wants and will use. But my grandmother invited her to go down to Florida and stay there around that time (of our birthdays, mines July 11th hers is July 10th). Tickets are $286/each though. But I'd still need to give her a gift, suggestions?

CrAz3D

NOT  the straighenery thing...way too expensive
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Suggestions. It's not like she's said she's wanted anything (except concert tickets) that wasn't expensive.

CrAz3D

how much are the tickets?

maybe find something thoughtful-ish.  like a nice necklace or braclet....something she can wear & remember you through
(ré-bun-dance)

Rule

Priceless, ultra-expensive Tourmaline jewels are infused into the plate and the heater. Tourmaline makes T3 irons the fastest heating, most ionic and most infrared.

lol -- "priceless" yet "ultra-expensive"?

Is her flight ticket going to be paid for by someone else? (e.g. you/Grandma?)

|