• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

FAEOIK, lol ;)

Ok, I take the trash out to the dump & since I'm bored & have nothin to do I decide to drive around since I'm already out in the desert.

I see 2 outhouses, a parked Tundra & an arrow pointing down a road; I assume its leftover Jeep Club stuff from the weekend.

I drive, I follow signs, I have fun, started gettin into some hills that required 4x4 & I decided to turn back because I was alone.
I get back to the "paved" road & look up back @ the montains & I see MANY vehicles. At first I think Jeeps cause our Jeep club around here is quite active...but NO! Stock Hummers! H2s & H3s, SUTs & what not, must've been 40 trucks out there all going up/down some stuff that I wouldn't in my stock truck.

I didn't see any 'classic' hummers, but still, these things were doing some FUN lookin stuff, that sold me on the lift & skid plates & tires I've been thinkin about getting for my baby.

Just thought I'd let y'all in on the few Hummer drivers out there thar aren't afraid to pick up a few scratches (I know I got some today) & have a blast in their expensive trucks! I just wish I had my camera, I'll go back out there next weekend & take some pictures of where they were @.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Explicit

I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

QwertyMonster

`

CrAz3D

Looking for skid plates for my truck...so far $165 for the transfer case & some other frnt one.  The gas tank one is $200 ($100 on ebay).  I only want the 2 smaller ones, I don't go hardcore enough for a gas tank one.
Also lookin @ $650 in lifting my truck, $600 for new tires (mine are wearing down).

I think I need another job
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

shout

brb need dr. pepper

hismajesty

2 hours later, Shout is still not back. Hmm!!!

Edit: Sweet! I was only off by a couple of seconds; totally not planned.

CrAz3D

My news today:

ASNMSU Election gives a 'thumbs down' to Laso Larry
New Mexico State University's mascot has been Pistol Pete since before I was born, this year it was changed to promote a 'les violent' image.  Pistol Pete's pistol was emoved & he now has a laso that conspicuously enough looks as though he may be trying to hang himself.

Do we support a gun toting bad boy, or a student with too many problems looking for an easy way out?
This was asked (not in those words) in the last ASNMSU election & over 90% of the students rejected the new mascot dubiously dubbed Laso Larry.

Shoot out at the...old Pioneer Bank
It seems as though there has been a shoot out of some sort on Telsho Blvd., one of our bussiest streets.  As reported to me the Las Cruces Police Department (LCPD) SWAT was called out and everything is on lock down for a few blocks.  Reports of smoking coming from a building from eyewitnesses are heard, however, there was no explosion of any sort.
More to come as I hear it.

ANYWAYS, yeah, I'm bored.  Figured out that I want to spend about $1200 on my truck :( but have like $300.
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

Back with Dr. Pepper and $32 in tips! Go me!

I forgot to pay my billz. Check it out here.

Master_Nabo

$32?  Good, now you can lend me some money.  And give me a Dr. Pepper.

shout

Quote from: Master Nabo on December 06, 2005, 09:11 AM
$32? Good, now you can lend me some money. And give me a Dr. Pepper.

No money for you and no Dr. for you.

Yey~ after this break I get to go to the bowling alley in gym.

CrAz3D

Turned in revised english paper, fixed everything she had written on it...got 10% less than the previous grade. :(

How does my grade go DOWN when I FIX it?
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

Holy crap! When I went bowling before, I used a 5-step approach. We HAVE to do a 4-step approach, and I did MUCH better. With 5-step, I usally got around 110-130. We bowled 3 times, with scores being 154, 171, 175.

hismajesty

Why does the step matter?

Today I stayed back for lacrosse. We didn't do anything new and I pretty much am still hot (you know how you're hot but cold at the same time after being in the cold?). It's because I was running around for two hours in mesh shorts. Yeah. I definitely should have gone to swimming instead.

CrAz3D

Bidding on some 'dark charcoal' (black) leather OEM seat covers for my truck.
I have cloth currently, but all you have to do is remove the cloth & pop on the new leather (some modifications to the back are need & I have to get a custom made cover for the front middle seat & console)...still, WAY cheaper than the factory leather option.

Should be fun.

TRUST:
How was the 50-50 friday?
(ré-bun-dance)

Yoni

Quote from: QwertyMonster on December 05, 2005, 10:02 AM
I need to get this off my chest.

I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH SALLY I CANT STOP THINKING OF HER! AND YESSSS SOON WE ARE GETTING BACK TOGETHER I CAN'T WAIT!!! I LOVE HER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. ME AND HER ARE IN LOVVEEE. I'M THINKING BOUT HER RIGHT NOW I LOVE HER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! I LOVE U SALLLYYYYY I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE. I ALWAYS MISS U LIKE HELL!!!!!!!

Ah much better. <3

<dumb bmp snipped>

Just when I think I've read the stupidest post ever, you go and post another. Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

I used to think that you were a gibbering idiot. Now, after reading your latest post, I have a much lower opinion of you. If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. However, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you guarantee it will be your last. As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."

I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't afflicted with mental retardation; if your weren't so grossly fat that you have to put your belt on with a boomerang, or if you didn't have a face that could be used as an alternative to a stomach pump. Who am I kidding? You would.

Finally, why don't you go and get lost somewhere where they don't have a "found" department?

|