• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

What is with all of these athletic teams praying?!  OYE.
There was a freakin priest @ the women's aggie bball game wednesday...WTF. 
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

QwertyMonster

I don't have any snow, it snowed for like 20 minutes and settled a bit, then melted and haven't add any since. (This was last week).

I want snow! I love it!

CrAz3D

We're lucky if we get 2" of snow a year here.  Its all on 1 day & generally is gone by 1pm.  We haven't had a good snow since I was like 2 (I;ve seen pictures, I dont remember).

My truck has a reaerwindow defroster on it, I don't know why though :(...how sad

I think I'll buy my lift for my truck & then new tires & then go up to the mountains & cut down a tree, that should be fun!
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

shout

Here in Wisconsin we got ~3 inches, and where I live the roads were not plowed untill noon. My brother's Neon (which I drive all the time) had [sarcasm]fun in the snow.[/sarcasm]

hismajesty

50-50 Friday on the 60. It was great. Like, I was barely tired afterwards.

QwertyMonster

Nice trust. :P

Damn i want snow, it's getting warmer. Noooooooo! :( >:(

My hobby is skating (quads...) and i went there tonight. 8:00pm - 11:00pm. I met this 15 yr old lad and me and my other friend (15) (me being 13) were all racing him. Damn hes quick, but im EXTREMELY quick and i beat 'em all. Go me! I only just got in, its 11:56pm, well ok i got in like 30-35mins ago. I'm so tired, goin to sleep in a sec. :P

shout

I crashed into the side of a semi truck.

Story:

Following a unusally long session of Dance Dance Revolution (3 hrs), I left the bowling alley where it is and proceeded down Nesbit Rd. It was snowing pretty hard, and there were no plows out. I bent down to push in the cigarette lighter, and looked up to see I could not see anything due to snow melting on my windshield. I hit my wipers and I saw that there was a semi trying to make a turn to small for it, so I hit my brakes. A little to hard. My wheels locked up, then I hit ice. I slid toward the truck, eventully hitting it very softly on one of the tires. The guy got out and started screaming incohently, so I pulled a quick (actully very slow) u-turn and took WI18-151 to PB. No damage.

Seemed a little more dramatic in the begining, eh?

QwertyMonster

Hit and run!

Wow pretty bad though, stupid weather hey.

(I want snow..)

Explicit

Quote from: Shout on December 03, 2005, 06:26 PM
I crashed into the side of a semi truck.

Story:

Following a unusally long session of Dance Dance Revolution (3 hrs), I left the bowling alley where it is and proceeded down Nesbit Rd. It was snowing pretty hard, and there were no plows out. I bent down to push in the cigarette lighter, and looked up to see I could not see anything due to snow melting on my windshield. I hit my wipers and I saw that there was a semi trying to make a turn to small for it, so I hit my brakes. A little to hard. My wheels locked up, then I hit ice. I slid toward the truck, eventully hitting it very softly on one of the tires. The guy got out and started screaming incohently, so I pulled a quick (actully very slow) u-turn and took WI18-151 to PB. No damage.

Seemed a little more dramatic in the begining, eh?

It's hilarious because he was watching you slowly get away.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

CrAz3D

Hit & runs arent good...I dislike people that do that.

I was parking @ a bestbuy & went up too far & tapped this older oldsmobile...heard something crack/pop & so did some random guy walkin by.
I left a note that if anything was broken to call me @ my cell #...no call, I left bestbuy & their car was gone & no note on my truck, so, bleh.

Mayfield FINALLY won a StateChampionship football game!  W00t!  1st in 7 yrs.  My Freshmen, sophmore, & junior yr they made finals but always lost...
We beat Clovis this yr in finals (g/f is from there).  So band & football beat clovis, el yay ;)

The Aggiess mens bball team won against UNM!   Awesome game, crazy old-ish guy that was scary that played for UNM in maybe the 80s/70s was there...with his mom.
This guy was ALL into the game poppin his old UNM jersey, ha!  They lsot.
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

I love Christmas.

AN EARLY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

CrAz3D

...ok?
20 days early is mega early
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

I love it. I'm so happy.

John Lennon - Happy Christmas (War is over) rocks!

CrAz3D

F4301k skyjacker 3" lift for my truck = $580 or so.  $40 for an alignment afterwards.  $170 for rear shocks.  (shipping not included on this stuff).

Hmm, I'd like to lift my truck some, but that sounds awfully expensive.  $800 or so, sheesh.
(ré-bun-dance)

disco

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 04, 2005, 02:24 PM
F4301k skyjacker 3" lift for my truck = $580 or so. $40 for an alignment afterwards. $170 for rear shocks. (shipping not included on this stuff).

Hmm, I'd like to lift my truck some, but that sounds awfully expensive. $800 or so, sheesh.
For a second after I started reading that, I thought the " F4301k" was some leetspeak word.
Say it with me:

|