• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

Quote from: Joe on December 07, 2005, 09:55 PM
Hi. I'm bored. I'm posting in binary. I just reamed diablo. Then I took his rock. Then I stuck it in my head. It hurt, but it was worth it. Binary roxor. Binary roxor a lot. I am bored. I am posting in binary.
Ok...?
I use binary when I want to post something confidential, then it gets translated by other members & posted :( ;)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

CrAz3D

Yay for being here (@school) @ 8am & finishing w/gov test @ 830 only to wait around & take geo test in same room 2 hours later
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

Swim meet today. I'll let you know tommorow if we won.

Naturally I woke up this morning sick, I tried staying hydrated today - I drank over 94 ounces of water by the time my fourth period started (so, 7:20-12:30). I was going to either do 1 or 2 events today, I ended up only doing one, 200 free relay (4x50) and I was swimming cleanup. I swam the second fastest 50 on my relay team, the other kid beat me by like 1.4 seconds, but we still came in last for that event. It sucked majorly and I was really upset that I didn't pull through. My mom said there was really nothing I could do, that I was already behind off the block. Plus, my dive SUCKED, I knew I went in to deep which slowed me down, but my mom said I did some weird fold thing with my legs which limited my aerodynamicness. She was actually afraid, because she knew I knew it sucked, that I was going to give up. But, alas, I didn't, and I swam my hardest. I almost caught up to this huge muscular black guy, but I finished like 5 strokes behind him. The second kid in my relay (really really really annoying freshmen) was truly what did it I think.

I was swimming in the slow lane too so we weren't super fast, my time was sucky, a 33.9, which is a roughly 3-4 second improvement fromt he last time I was timed, and if I can shave off like 4 seconds I might be able to swim in the fast lane. Plus I was sick. I think if I had been in better health, and had done a better dive, I could have swam it sub-30. We would have still lost I think though. :(

disco

Sweet winter storm coming.  Probably going to miss school tommorow since my county administrators pussies.
Say it with me:

Newby

Arg. Speaking of cold, I have to check on my lizards.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

CrAz3D

Dude, it was freakin 13 here last night, that is the coldest I can ever remeber it being here!  WTF!  Stupid mega col cold front
(ré-bun-dance)

Newby

Well, one lizard of mine managed to dig himself under the water. That made me nervous as hell, because if it spilled, it would have drowned him.

Oh well. I installed the second heat lamp, and that should partially solve the issue of heat.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

shout

It's -1 degrees here.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: Shout on December 08, 2005, 07:56 PM
It's -1 degrees here.

-2, gg damnit.

I spent four out of my seven hours today in the computer programming classroom. Should have gone their for study hall making it five.

3rd Hour
Computer programming class, I'm obviously there.

4th Hour
Computer literacy right next door. Classroom with 20 people, or classroom with 6? I pick 6. They let me go over there, because I'm fully fluent in Visual Basic (we're learning how to make a messagebox!), so eh.

6th Hour
Composition, we're researching stuff. I'm researching the Hebrew Alphabet because it roxxor++. Yoni, help me!

7th Hour
Math class. There is a reason I failed. It was pretty weird how I managed to pull this off.
Joe: Hey Caleb, I bet I can get kicked out of math class within 5 minutes.
Caleb: You're on.
Joe: Mrs. Kleist, I don't have my homework done.
Mrs Kleist: Go to Mr. Carr's room.
Joe: GG Caleb.
Caleb: Haha.
----
Joe: Mrs. Kopfhamer, can I have a pass to come up here this hour?
Mrs. Kopfhamer: /writepass + give.
--
Joe: Hey Mr. Dobbs (Mr Carr's substitute), I have a pass to go to computer programming.
Mr Dobbs: /sign.

kthxbai.

That rocked.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Joe[x86]

I just grabbed my MP3-playing watch, and I have music on there I'd never listen to..

1) Lindsay Lohan - Rumors (In Studio) (that ones ok, i don't really like it, but eh?)
2) Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams (I don't like emo, er.. country.. whatever it is)
3) D12 - Fight Music (Can we say that's not Jesus music and leave it at that? =p)
4) Simple Plan - Untitled (That one rocks. Sealed singed and judged)
5) Eminem - Nail in the Coffin (See 3)
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

FrOzeN

Heh, someone deleted my post of Joe's post decoded. Personally I find it annoying when people encode there messages, everyone know's how to decode them.. (to a degree of encryption) it just makes a hassle for scan reading. :-\
~ FrOzeN

CrAz3D

Quote from: FrOzeN on December 08, 2005, 11:28 PM
Heh, someone deleted my post of Joe's post decoded. Personally I find it annoying when people encode there messages, everyone know's how to decode them.. (to a degree of encryption) it just makes a hassle for scan reading. :-\
Not everyone knows how to decode them.
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

-2. Very cold. No snow yet though, but frosty, very icy and misty.

Explicit

Sunny over here, but cold.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Warrior

We're getting pummeled, an inch an hour. We're expecting 8-10 inches (iirc) of snow.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

|