• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

It's raining and cold (well, like 46 degree high)

But I'm sick, and that sucks, especially since I'm going to school. But I'm not sick enough to stay home (sick enough to come home early though, but I probably won't) and I missed last Friday so I need to save today for a more-sick day because I'm not even coughing/no headache/barely sneezing. I just am "uncomfortable/weak" I guess.

This one girl said, jokingly, it was bound to happen because I pay so much attention to my health in respect to what I eat and my sleep pattern and stuff. I eat what is good for me, genearlly avoid temptations, and I get 8-9 hours of sleep a night, usually between the same hours.

Joe[x86]

I'm moving in to your place Nelson!!~ =(

My stupid watch won't mount. =(
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

shout

I lost in a game of Risk in calculus.

QwertyMonster

My post office got robbed. 3 men with a gun came in and demanded money. The back is all safe and bullet-proof so the eldery women ran to the back and were safe. This was on the local news as well!

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on December 09, 2005, 05:55 AM
It's raining and cold (well, like 46 degree high)

But I'm sick, and that sucks, especially since I'm going to school. But I'm not sick enough to stay home (sick enough to come home early though, but I probably won't) and I missed last Friday so I need to save today for a more-sick day because I'm not even coughing/no headache/barely sneezing. I just am "uncomfortable/weak" I guess.

This one girl said, jokingly, it was bound to happen because I pay so much attention to my health in respect to what I eat and my sleep pattern and stuff. I eat what is good for me, genearlly avoid temptations, and I get 8-9 hours of sleep a night, usually between the same hours.
I eat w/e (generally) but I always get my sleep...I'm useless w/out it.

Side note:
28.7°F right now & not a cloud in the ksy
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Explicit

Taking power naps throughout the day, I can function pretty much for the entire day.  So it would go: sleep two hours, be awake for the next six, sleep another two, be awake for another six, etc.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Warrior

Owned we had off today I think we have currently like 6 inches and it's still going. But it's not expected to go higher than 7 or 8 because we're getting some sun in the afternoon and this storm is outta here by then, most likely all thats falling outside is the remenants of the storm then some mixed snow will move in then once it hits philla it's gone.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

CrAz3D

Dang it, I wish it'd snow here.  I want to go drive around in it & play!
(ré-bun-dance)

Explicit

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 09, 2005, 01:35 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/sand-sicaf.html

WATCH IT!

Wow, that must have taken years to perfect.  I can't imagine ever being able to pull something like that off.

Hitmen

We have insane snow too. Mmm snow.

The past few days have sucked. Monday, my motherboard died. Tuesday ordered a new one and had it overnighted. Wednesday got new board and it was DOA. Shipping back today. Ordered a new one but it won't ship for a while because of the weekend. arrg.

hismajesty

Man, I suck. I felt pretty much terrible all day, but slightly better after I took Tylenol in school and stuff. I didn't feel as bad as yesterday.

I went to practice today as it was 50-50 Friday. That's not a lot of yards, but it's just that it's basically 2500y non stop. I could barely do it, like I'd get back, and have to rest for a set. I left at around the 25 mark. Meaning, I probably did less than 1000y today. Coach told me however that my time yesterday was excellent and that I may not swim on Monday but I might swim on Thursday (against the hardest team in the district, and our long time rivals, which doesn't make sense since Monday is a hard, but easier, team)

Ehhh

Explicit

QwertyMonster

I don't have any snow.. i want it!

CrAz3D

My dad has been driving my truck, he just got home, I heaerd my truck, it sounds cool.
(ré-bun-dance)

|