• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

Kristen swam today. She breathes incorrectly (I think.)

I might be swimming at the meet, I hope not.

Edit: We had a swim team pasta party tonight. It was pretty cool, I mostly played ping pong though. 4 or 5 guys had their nails painted blue/gold (school colors). I considered it, but turned it down because I'm too manly and don't have that much pride in my school. Kristen was there, but we didn't talk (she was inside with the girls eating, I was on the (enclosed) porch ping ponging with the guys.

SNiFFeR

Hmm, you really like this girl huh Trust?

Maybe you should ask her out on a date?

Start off playing around...and if she likes the idea, then act serious, if not then pretend you were playing ;).

Newby

Easier said than done.

Trust, like me, is a pansy when it comes to asking women out. If I talk with them regularly, I'll probably ask them out, but if I don't talk with them, and I know/like them, I tend to be very shy. :|
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Explicit

Quote from: Newby on November 30, 2005, 11:57 PM
...but if I don't talk with them, and I know/like them, I tend to be very shy. :|

That's the case for most people.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Warrior

I have that problem too, I used to always look away when this hot girl who liked me looked at me. The other day I just said fuck it and didn't look away then she said I had nice eyes and kept walking.
Like all her friends come up to me telling me to go out with her but since I'm semi shy around her I barely got to know her that well.

Just focus on something else like a picture on a wall if you are shy!
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

hismajesty

Quote from: SNiFFeR on November 30, 2005, 11:07 PM

Since I was in middle school, yeah. BUT, I'm WAY to shy/nervous (less so this year though) around her so if we were in a relationship it would suck. It's way obvious too I think, so I'm pretty sure she/her friends know too. Ehhh.

shout

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on December 01, 2005, 05:28 AM
Quote from: SNiFFeR on November 30, 2005, 11:07 PM

Since I was in middle school, yeah. BUT, I'm WAY to shy/nervous (less so this year though) around her so if we were in a relationship it would suck. It's way obvious too I think, so I'm pretty sure she/her friends know too. Ehhh.

Stop pussyfooting around! She is not going to randomly fall into your arms.

Hehe. I said "pussyfoot".

CrAz3D

Movie. minimal talking, hand holdage, just you two.
get to know her
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

shout

If that doesn't work, rape is always an option.

QwertyMonster

SNiFFeR

nah man...you build your confortablitly level with women as you hang around them more. Just stop being so shy...whats the worst that could happen? Oh they laugh at you...You can't laugh at yourself?

Hitmen

Topaz

Bunch of weenies -_-.

Took a history test today, rainy weather all week :(

hismajesty

Swim meet. Kristen swam a 50 free, even though she'd only been to one practice (out sick and stuff.) She, quite frankly, didn't do well at all. I felt sort of bad for her, but I was sitting next to her on the bench and asked if she was next, told her good luck, and stuff. This guy that likes her came too, I don't think she likes him as a bf though.

Anyway, we won our meet by 6 points. I wasn't supposed to swim today, I asked not to, so I was just going to be an alternate. But then after lacrosse practice (no coach today, I got to lead practice, it was cool.) I was told by swim coach that I'm swimming in the 400 free relay, just 1 100y event. I was SO nervous, so then the entire time I'm building up confidence. Then we got in the water for our warmup, and for some reason just really easy strokes were making me go fast (I think.) Something about that pool, it was good. So I had increased confidence then, and was still nervous, but less so.

Anyway, one of our best swimmers totally killed the other teams in a relay, but he had an early start (other relay swimmer hadn't touched wall) so he got dq'd and we lost 14 points. That hurt us and pretty much made the meet very close, so coach decided to replace me with a veteran swimmer in the last race. We went into the last relay losing, and ended up winning by 6 points. He thinks that we would have won if I had done it (since we won by a pretty large amount in that last race), but he was being safe. I don't blame him.

Another thing I thought was weird, since I got a public school: Before we did our cheer (G-G-G-R-A-A-A-N-B-Y-G-R-A-N-B-Y-GOOOOOOO GRANBY) we prayed. That was cool.

I don't think I'm going to school tommorow, I have a FIVE chapter AP US test, an English paper, and 2 AP Biology essays due tommorow. I haven't started on any.

Explicit

It's snowing, and it's sticking.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

|