• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Blaze

Earlyer this year a girl at my school died. The Police determined that it was by sleep walking off a 22 story balcony.  How the hell would you determine that?  Her eyes are crossed she must have been sleep walking!  Like seriously, what the hell?
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

interesting.... :(?

Went to Austin, TX today.  9.5 hour drive...would've been shorter f we hadnt been pulled over & ticketed twice in like 2 hours.  But it's ok cause 1 ticket has invalid info on it so I'm hoping it can be taken off due to a technicallity
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Blaze

Two tickets in one day?  You sound like that person I saw on the news driving the wrong way on the highway. ::)

QwertyMonster

Ouch hismajesty. :-\

I hate it when a girl likes you, but you dont like them back. it puts you in a weird position, like hismajesty.

Well im still with my girlfriend and we are doing good, sorted all our problems.

3 months on Monday, yay! :P

Mitosis

brio n jack daniels is good mmmmmmmmmmm

shout

I am currently in Tuxedo, NY. My dumb ass brother decided he wanted to play WoW, on MY computer, further more on my 266 MHz beast. He turns on the moniter and is suprised to find debian running. So he turns off the computer (not by shutdown either, with the power strip switch) and now can't figure out why it wont boot. So now my server is down. Then he did something to the router. Then my mother breaks her computer. And I am still on vacation for another 2 weeks & 5 days, so I have to call my friend to go service my family's computers. Gah!

Blaze

Your... brother... is... a... dumbass.

warz

beer and vodka is gooooood.... and weed

QwertyMonster

Ouch Shout, unlucky! :P

Well im off out at 3:00pm (England time) til 6:00pm with my girlfriend.

Bored otherwise :P

shout

Quote from: warz on June 19, 2005, 01:40 AM
beer and vodka is gooooood.... and weed

beer == bitter

Hitmen

Quote from: Mitosis on June 18, 2005, 10:30 PM
brio n jack daniels is good mmmmmmmmmmm
Blasphemy! Thou shalt not ruin perfectly good JD by mixing it.

Mitosis

Its not ruining it if your mixing it with something Italiano  ;D

Blaze

Brio, as in the pop?  That stuff tastes like rat urin.

Blaze

Obviously Brio.

I love the loop this could turn into

|