• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

Where can you buy ESD bags. (like, what store..not where online.) I was able to find the one my hdd came in and use that when I was packing it up, but I'd like some for the future. Also, I have a pink poly bag too (not sure what came in it though), are those better than regular ESD bags?

shout

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on June 21, 2005, 10:47 AM
Where can you buy ESD bags. (like, what store..not where online.) I was able to find the one my hdd came in and use that when I was packing it up, but I'd like some for the future. Also, I have a pink poly bag too (not sure what came in it though), are those better than regular ESD bags?

The ONLY (non-internet)place I have ever seen that sells them is this small computer place in Madison. But that place sucks. They wanted $15.00 for a pack of 50 case screws!

Falcon[anti-yL]

Only got 4 hours of driving with the instructor before I'm done with drivers ed :D

CrAz3D

nice, then you only have a few months before you can drive alone?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

QwertyMonster

Problems with gf *again*.

Shes got police round hers, dad just walked out and she stood me up today.

I spyed on her and saw her with other boys, she caught me a ran but we've talked it over and shes denying all shit.

*apparantly* shes been behind my back etc.. but yeah whatever i dont care anymore

Still goin out, but do i trust her? Can i make it better? Can we fix it or will we break it?

Who knows, guess we'll av to see lol :)

hismajesty

She seems like too much trouble, heh. Damn immature kids. :P

QwertyMonster

I was talking to Ringo on msn, and hes been giving me advice. I've puzzled it all up. I can now work on from that and see what happens.

Thanks Ringo! :)

Edit: Im listening to our faviourite songs, it makes me so sad. I need cheering up :'(

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

QwertyMonster

Ringo on these forums.

CrAz3D

oh oh, CrAz3D is talkin to a hot girl!...& guess what!  She is 15!
(ré-bun-dance)

Blaze

Thats what... a 1 year upgrade?
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

Heck yes!  & I'm going out with a 16 yr old girl!  They keep gettin older & older
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

The whole point of being in college is so you can date, you know, college girls. What the hell?

I just took my first dip in our pool...it was fun. =)

CrAz3D

I haven't gone to any classes yet, how'm I supposed to meet 'em?  Rookie day for band camp is Aug 13th!...then I start meeting the hot band babes ;)  & then for 1 week straight we have band camp during the day & a party @ night

Cool, I love pools, water is fun.  What temp is it @?
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

hot band babes, isn't that oxymoronish? LOL JUST KIDDING THERES LIKE 1 HOT ONE AT MY SCHOOL THAT LOOKS SORT OF LIKE JESSICA SIMPSON LOL!

I don't know, we weren't really supposed to get in yet. All the chemicals weren't put in yet, but I was helping my dad put the stairs in and such. However, the bag that's supposed to hold the sand broke so we had to take it out. I just stayed in since it was warm enough, then my sister got in.

|