• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

My cousin got married saturday in Austin, TX so we went to the wedding.

Ok, thursday night we rent a car so we can leave for Austin, TX friday morning.  The car was low on oil & not what we reserved so we took it back on friday morning & got a Ford Five Hundred from Hertz.  We left Las Cruces about 9:30 am for Austin, TX.

We get east of Fort Stockton & my dad gets pulled over for doing 95 in a 75 (@ mile marker 274).  Them were some BIG Texas highway patrol people.  We go about 2 hours & another 150 miles & get pulled over fo 85 in a 75 (@mile marker 416).  This is ridiculous so we go 75 the rest of the way & then the same back to Cruces.

We arrive @ our hotel around 8pm Central? time.  It's warm & quite humid there :(.  We leave the hotel to get a dress for my mom for the wedding on saturday morning.  Went to Barton Creek Mall....that place is QUITE large!

Wake up around 8am CST & eat breakfast @ hotel then get ready for the wedding.  My uncle gave us directions from another hotel (I guess we stayed @ the wrong one for the wedding party) but I looked it up on the net friday night so we were good.

Wedding starts @ 10:30 we got there at 10.  It took place at Riverbend Church, this whole area of town was/is gorgeous.  The wedding chapel was very beautiful & the ceremony made me cry...so cool.  Wedding is over & we are walking out of chapel & I meet my new cousin for the first time, she looked VERY pretty in her dress.

Now we are off to the reception which took place @ Barton Creek Country Club thing...oh crap, BIG money goes through there.  The reception was in the Govenor's ballroom, had great food, two great cakes, everything was very nice.

My cousin's best man is someone that is possibly the Chancelor @ UT Austin & for sure works for the big time senator in Texas.  My counsin started talkin to his friend about how I'd like to go to law school & such & his friend said I should talk to him about going back down for a visit sometime & he'll get me into UT & can probably get me scholarships.  My cousin said the guy has gotten people into UT law that didn't need to be there.  I met the guy & I now plan to go back there sometime soon so that he remembers me & I can get a letter of recommendation.  This guy is supposedly an up & coming Governor of Texas.  He knows all the BIG players in Texas.

After the reception we go back to the mall so my sister can shop (pfft, we should've gone to my Aunt's house for food & to hang out).  After the mall we take off for Cruces (5pm or so CST),  got about 2am MDT today.

All in all, AWESOME trip.  Austin is a VERY pretty place & I'd like to go to law school @ UTA (University of Texas, Austin) & then get in on some firm there.  Living in Austin, so long as I make quite a decent living, would be fun.  The river is beautiful, the golf courses run right long it, the houses are gorgeous, I saw nothing that looked hideous like here in Cruces (I'm sure there were ghettos somewhere but I didn't see none).

Going back in July I hope & since none of my family wants to go you should hit me up for it!
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Come pick me up. I'll show you a good time. ;)

CrAz3D

6th street, I've been told I should(n't) go to 6th street. 

Story from my aunt:
My cousin (Jim) & his friend (James) went out for James' 18th bday.  (I think this was a few years ago when drinkin was legal @ 18 yrs old in TX).  James is from the same place I am & was visiting Austin with his parents.

They went to a 'Gentleman's Club' that night & came home (in the burbs) @ around 11pm that night.  While driving home they decided that someone should hold onto the top of the car while they drove around & scream.  People in the neighborhood saw/heard this & called the police.  Police called my aunt's house asking for the fathers of both kids.

Sounds fun!
My aunt told me this story infront of my cousin's friend "James" & he was CRACKING UP like mad crazy.  Sounded WAY fun!
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

QwertyMonster

Your life sounds very fun Crazed! :P

Well im off to see my girlfriend tommorow at her house. :P

No more problems between me and her.

Life is so good sometimes :)

CrAz3D

Why does my life sounds fun?...  Cause I went to Austin & met some dude & saw an EXTREMELY beautiful girl?

Are you having 13 yr old sex?... eww j/k
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

You life just seems interesting, no reason for it lol.

And NO im not having 13 yr old sex, i dont do that. Its, eww. :P

CrAz3D

hmm, I guess my life is interesting.  & since that is true, I should have a documentary made about me!

& yes, 13yr old sex is UBER ew
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

My mate just showed me something disgusting.

If you like your eyes, dont look.

http://www.clanfusion.net/yabbse/attachments/California_Earthquakes_Ouch.gif

Oh god.. >:(

CrAz3D

I hate you.
I thought it was gonna be something happening from a Cali earthquake, NOT what I saw.

EDIT:
I can taste it now!....EWW!
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

Quote from: [Unknown] on June 20, 2005, 12:00 PM
My mate just showed me something disgusting.

If you like your eyes, dont look.

I say what i mean. :P

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on June 20, 2005, 11:36 AM

But 18+14yr old sex isn't? :P

lmfao @ picture.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on June 20, 2005, 12:18 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on June 20, 2005, 11:36 AM

But 18+14yr old sex isn't? :P
God, son of a, bless, AMERICA! LOL!

oops?  ::)

(ré-bun-dance)

Blaze

Pirates are cool.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)

Mitosis

Me: LOLHAHAH
Mark: ?
Me:  Goths suck.

Pink and Green are a terrible combination.

If anyone looks like a reject, it would be russ ( mitosis ).
Me: haha that was funny lol
Mark :-)
Mark: thats old
Me: yeah
Me: but funny
Me: hismajest is such a fag
Me: LOL
Mark: i agree
Me: PINK BELTIES HAHAHAH
Mark: he tires to hard
Me: http://l00076.myspace.com/00076/83/36/76826338_l.jpg
Me: lol
Me: http://l00076.myspace.com/00076/82/65/76435628_l.jpg
Me: http://l00076.myspace.com/00076/82/30/76440328_l.jpg
Me: HAHAHHA
Mark: looks like a homosexual trying to dazzle the camera
Me: LOL
Me: q  e  d  f  t: looks like a homosexual trying to dazzle the camera
Mark: ?
Me: im posting that so right now
Mark: go for it
Me: do u care?
Me: i want to so bad

yep that's pretty much how far our convo's go

here is the IM lol

QuoteTrust1337: dude
Trust1337: delete your last post
Trust1337: that was a big joke
DRider955: lol
Trust1337: I didnt' wear that stuff after the pictures :p
Trust1337: in fact, I sold it
DRider955: haha
Trust1337: delete it!
DRider955: lol
DRider955: why
DRider955: you've always been a dick to me
DRider955: too good to talk to me
Trust1337: if you remember correctly, when I posted that you said how it was so ungay
DRider955: yeah
DRider955: i did
DRider955: just so you wouldnt feel bad

|