Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DarkMinion

http://texastech.rivals.com/default.asp - this is the website i work for

My latest story is the 2nd one from the top about the Missouri guy

hismajesty

The pool people are here digging up our yard.

QwertyMonster

Im bored, and very hungry.

We done some kind of relaxation in R.E because no work, it was cool. It worked too. I cleared my mind, and i had forgotten all my problems. Problem was i forgot to get a slip from my school office which was important!

Oh well :P

shout

Whats with the name change qwerty?

My flight today was delayed from 1:00 PM to 6:30 PM for 'unknown reasons'. This sucks.

QwertyMonster

Haha unlucky shout.

My name change reason:

I saw on simplemachines forum a guy called [Unknown]. I really like the name so i decided to change it for a little period of time. Soon i will go back to my normal QwertyMonster, but still call me 'Sean' or 'Qwerty' or whatever you called me please.

Thanks.

shout

Okay....

*Pokes [Unknown]/QwertyMonster/Sean*

CrAz3D

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

shout

Now delayed until 9:00.

hismajesty

That sucks.

Our pool is up, my dad got an 18 foot round one instead of the 18x36 oval one. That's a dissapointment but if we had gotten the large oval one they wouldn't have been able to install it until mid July. We're filling it up half way now, then tommorow they have to come back and do something. Then we finish filling it up, do the chemical stuffs, let it warm up, and play. We had a massive heat wave that more or less ended today, too bad the pool didn't come last week. :P

I installed XP on my 4 GB hdd temporarily, since I was overly bored on Linux. I only have roughly 2 gigs of free space now, so I have to keep my installed programs to a minimum. :(

QwertyMonster

I have a pool. Its 15foot :)

Its filled up, just finishing putting chemicals in, its warming up too and tommorow is a heatwave in england. I will be going in it.

Yay!

CrAz3D

Those bubble wrap like pool covers work wonders for the pool temp
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Mitosis

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
hahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaha[/shadow]

UserLoser.

Mitosis

CrAz3D

:( what hapennededed
(ré-bun-dance)

|