Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

Less work than girls though
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

QwertyMonster

Girls are easy sometimes, then really hard.

Just play it cool, have a laugh and enjoy yourself, and while you do it, treat her good and everything, and nothing can go wrong. Except her finding another or whatever.

Banana fanna fo fanna

Quote from: QwertyMonster on June 15, 2005, 01:20 PM

Just play it cool, have a laugh and enjoy yourself, and while you do it, treat her good and everything, and nothing can go wrong. Except her finding another or whatever.

You are 13.

QwertyMonster

Mitosis

Quote from: Banana fanna fo fanna on June 15, 2005, 02:24 PM
Quote from: QwertyMonster on June 15, 2005, 01:20 PM

You are 13.

That's what I find humerous.

hismajesty

You're too young to be giving relationship advice to adults. (not me, CrAz3D)

No more school for me! :D

My grandpa and I test drove a Hummer H2 yesterday, that was fun. It's really smooth and has a WAY better turning radius than you'd think, same for control and such apparently. I didn't get to drive because the salesman went with us, but it was pretty fun in just the passengers seat. There's also a lot of neat little gadgets in it. He said he was strongly considering it, but my grandma had a stern no; for many reasons. For one none of the colors match their house, and they really don't have room due to their motor home/cars. That's a bummer, so I guess he's not gonna get one, of course I wouldn't object to him parking it here so I could drive it. ;)

Mitosis

Why would you buy a Hummer lol!

QwertyMonster

Hummer! Lmao! Haha nice one.

Im bored so im going by the name [Unknown] for a while.

Hello! :P

hismajesty

Because they look cool, and they're uber elite as far as riding in them. One of the smoothest rides I can remember, even over bumps and dips and such. The salesman drove it over the curb to get off the lot, since he couldn't get to the driveway due to the parking lot size and the abundance of cars. Sure, they aren't practical...too big, low MPG, take up two parking spots, etc. but they are damn cool.

Newby's dad has a Hummer.

CrAz3D

Please reffer to the Hummer2 as an H2 or a Hummer2.  You shouldn't reffer to the Hummer2 as a Hummer.  Hummers were highly functional machines.  Hummer2s are oversized SUVs that have no practical use other than towing things.

Trust/hismajesty/Matt, if you bought a Hummer2 you would be a disgrace to ANYONE that drives a vehicle.  The whole point of the original Hummer was hardcore offroad traveling ability...the Hummer2 (& now 3) has the same basic body as a Chevy/GMC truck & totally defeats it's original purpose.

Also, why do you have to BUY mIRC now?...wtf, it used to be free :(
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

You're a disgrace to anyone who drives a vehicle.

The trial doesn't expire, stop complaining.

CrAz3D

How am I a disgrace?  I drive well & I drive something that is built for its purpose
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Because you suck.

CrAz3D

tsk tsk tsk, did we forget our debate skills?  are you getting to wrapped up in this emotionally?  ;) <3
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

|