• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

shout

Okay. I missed the ACT again. This sucks.

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

QwertyMonster

Wow i got one great birthday present.

Need for speed: Underground 2

I have done two cars up, my faviourite and possibly my best is the Mazda. I own at the game ;)

Im also mass addicted to it :P

Blaze

Looks like the guys at x86 are in the christmas spirit...

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

hismajesty

Well, home from end-of-year beach party. I fell asleep and woke up at around 3:15 (party started at 3) so I didn't get there until about 4. I spent a lot of time in the water and throwing the football around (in and out of the water.) There were like two groups, a smaller one that spent most of the time in the water, and a larger one that spent most out of it. Kristen was in the larger one, and I never got enough nerve to go over there. It was mainly because this guy who I guess likes her (but I've been told he does this with a lot of girls) was flirting/touching her the whole time and stuff. She didn't respond negatively to it, so whatever. One of my friends got some pictures of her though, he said he'd give them to me. I generally don't like the beach, but that's the most fun I've had there in a long time. Even though i didn't acomplish my goal, I'm glad I went. I've found out that I'm rather good at intercepting passes with my long arms too, so that was good.

Edit: It was worth it though, she looks extremely sexy in a bikini. =)

shout

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on June 11, 2005, 07:54 PM
Edit: It was worth it though, she looks extremely sexy in a bikini. =)

Go get her tiger! Rawr!

CrAz3D

God Bless it dood!!!!!!!!!  Talk to her!  Speak you mute fool!

Go for it, what's the worst that could happen to ya?...she'd say"I don't like you like that, sorry"...then you'd go on your marry little way & be sad for a bit & then find some other hot chick.  Dude, seriously, she's there, she isn't dating anyone if she's flirting, go for it already
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

QwertyMonster

Maybe she wants YOU to be jealous of that other guy, so then you can come over. Perhaps thats her way of wanting you there? :P

Im gonig to see my girlfriend today, yay! :)

hismajesty

No she's dating the other guy, but I don't see how they can ever spend time together in school. Maybe she's an unfaithful person and I shouldn't like her. If that's the case then my problems are solved!

shout

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on June 12, 2005, 08:40 AM
No she's dating the other guy, but I don't see how they can ever spend time together in school. Maybe she's an unfaithful person and I shouldn't like her. If that's the case then my problems are solved!

Or mabye you're on to something with a little more, how shall I say it, risk? -> (AIDS)

Newby

You're looking for a way out!
- Newby

warz

Face it man. You feel more secure around guys. You're gay. It's common now these days, so you don't have to feel so bad about it. Hell, take your best bud and get married in vegas or something.

Who cares about you and this other girl that in no way has anything to do with you.. yet. She is not a part of your life. You're not a part of hers (because you're homo).

You can change this though..

CrAz3D

Quote from: Newby on June 12, 2005, 09:48 PM

You're looking for a way out!
What he said
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

dxoigmn

No she's dating the other guy, but I don't see how they can ever spend time together in school. Maybe she's an unfaithful person and I shouldn't like her.

All females have the potential to be whores and will excercise that from time to time.

|