• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

shout

Wtf???

A relationship should probably not be that serious at 12/13 years old. How exactly was she going behind your back? This confuses me greatly.

Blaze

I think he means dating others behind his back, which is what happens commonly in that age.  What did I tell you Qwerty? (Again!)
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

Maybe she was bangin him from behind?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Newby

Yeah, 'cuz Qwerty is into chicks with penises, CrAz3D.

<cheesybullshit>Oh well, fuck her qwerty, apparently she didn't realize what she had.</cheesybullshit>

Life goes on. Move on with your life, and find someone else. :)

On a side note, my head fucking HURTSSSS.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

hismajesty

hismajesty

Fuck. I attempted to reinstall Windows and I was hurrying through and accidently deleted the partition on my external harddrive. Apparently this is something that I can't undo in the Windows installer. The installation didn't work due to the harddrive having the error. I haven't been able to fix the errors since I don't have the program to do so. I don't have Windows still, nor any data out of the 79.992 GB of data on my external.

Now Ubuntu won't even mount the harddrive, so it's useless. I'm very angry right now, and extremely bored. Linux sucks, I hate it. I can't play any decent games on it, I'm confined to a 4.3 GB harddrive (and have been for upwards of two weeks, even though that isn't Linux's fault), I can't run programs that I like, it sucks sucks sucks for my purposes but I'm stuck with it until Stealth sends the program. My mom offered to take me up to the store like a week and a half ago to get a new hdd but I figured the program could fix this and recover my data.

I am not happy.

QwertyMonster

Hey dudes no. I didnt slit my wrists, i just made it red (not my wrist, my arm). :P

Im not taking it serious. I found out she didnt go behind my back.

And tonight with her was excelent, im sticking. Yay for me.

CrAz3D

Made your wrist red with the hose?

You're sticking?...to what?  why are you sticky?  eww!
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

QwertyMonster

ahahahahahahaah crazed, your funny :P

Im staying with sally, and thats final. Now lets change subject.

hismajesty, how are you and that girl doin?  :)

Mitosis

wow you musted be fucked up to commit self abuse. dude, shit happens, it's part of life. you're 13, she's 13? you kids are like babies, how long have you been together? 1 month? 2? maybe 3? if you're pissed off dont go and hurt yourself, that's just retarted.

QwertyMonster

Dude i haven't HURT myself. I only gave myself a ruler burn, god. Look change the subject, its in the past and my life is good now.

*changes subject*

Blaze

Telling people the problem is the best way to stop it qwerty.  So how long have you been cutting yourself? :P
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

hismajesty

Quote from: QwertyMonster on June 10, 2005, 05:51 PM
hismajesty, how are you and that girl doin? :)

I don't know how she's doing, but according to my former post I'm not doing too well.

Newby

Quote from: QwertyMonster on June 10, 2005, 06:14 PM
Dude i haven't HURT myself. I only gave myself a ruler burn, god

How did that not hurt?
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

QwertyMonster

*looks at arm*. Fine.

All i did was make it go red and burn, it didn't hurt. And blaze, i only hurt myself for 10 minutes.

My friend was bored and done worst, hes got SCARS all over hes arm with a compass.

Look guys, my arm is fine. Please stop talking about it, and lets change the subject.

|