Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Joe[x86]

Quote from: Grok on December 05, 2006, 03:00 AM
Quote from: topaz on December 04, 2006, 11:15 PM
Quote from: Grok from PM
You should read your own last 10-20 posts on the forums.

Clean up your act or leave.  Either post helpful answers (that the person asking will appreciate), on the help forums (i.e. VB6 forum) or don't post at all.  Stop all personal attacks too.

Uh oh! I think the above post will be the last fun I have for a little while.

I should make a correction.  I meant on the helpful-type forums for you to clean up your act.  The fun forums like this one have their own rules, stated, implied, and those in practice.  On forums such as the VB forum though, people should expect sincere helpful replies.

So please, don't stop having fun, just consider the forum you're on and what the reasonable expectations are there.

I'd say that this forum has an expectation of being a decent human being. Random doesn't mean rude.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

disco

Quote from: K on December 05, 2006, 12:51 AM
I love drama.  This is almost as good as the OC. 

The first two seasons, of course. 

QFT.  The third season sucked.
Say it with me:

CrAz3D

Quote from: Trance on December 05, 2006, 05:10 AM
Crazed, lifting a truck only means one thing... I'll give you a hint, starts with Comp ends with ensation. Don't you have some retro looking Toyota truck anyway? I can't imagine how ridiculous that'd look.
Retro Toyota?  An 80s Toyota T100 would be awesome lifted.  Those are good little off road trucks.

But no, I have an 04 F150 and use it quite frequently off road so it would be functional.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

shout

hismajesty

I still question whether or not topaz is a girl. My chat logs really have me leading towards _not_.

In other news, 10 days until Hampden-Syndey mails out their decision letters.

Warrior

Everyone here, except topaz and Shout is lame. Yes, that means you Joe. You're lame.

Who cares about her gender? I seriously doubt Joe is a male. Maybe I should start a 3 page argument on that?

Seriously, you guys sound like the losers who think girls have cooties and run around playing tag with eachother all day.

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

hismajesty

Quote from: Warrior on December 05, 2006, 02:02 PM
Everyone here, except topaz and Shout is lame. Yes, that means you Joe. You're lame.

Who cares about her gender? I seriously doubt Joe is a male. Maybe I should start a 3 page argument on that?

Seriously, you guys sound like the losers who think girls have cooties and run around playing tag with eachother all day.

You're lame.

shout

I'm not lame? WTF! I want to be one of the kool kids.

FUCKING SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE ME WANT PLAY WOW

disco

Quote from: Shout on December 05, 2006, 02:18 PM

Seriously!  Now they're extending it to 5pm PST.  WE EAST COASTERS SURE ARE SUFFERING!
Say it with me:

shout

Quote from: disco on December 05, 2006, 02:51 PM
Quote from: Shout on December 05, 2006, 02:18 PM

Seriously!  Now they're extending it to 5pm PST.  WE EAST COASTERS SURE ARE SUFFERING!

Central FTW!

*cry* looks like no BWL tonight... although attempting it with everyone having no mods may be slightly difficult... I have to redo my entire DAB now... I spent hours getting it just right.

disco

Now it's extended to 7:00 pst!  Damnit!
Say it with me:

Mystical

Just came back from New Mexico been there for the past month visiting Nothing like being back home in sweet home califorina

CrAz3D

Quote from: Mystical on December 05, 2006, 08:17 PM
Just came back from New Mexico been there for the past month visiting Nothing like being back home in sweet home califorina
AW!
Where are you in cali & where were you in NM?

heh, I saw/shook hands with Bill (Richardson) @ the NMSU v. UNM basketball game.
My friend said his scarf was cute, I figure that means he is gay (it did sorta look gay)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Mystical

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 06, 2006, 01:34 AM
AW!

heh, I saw/shook hands with Bill (Richardson) @ the NMSU v. UNM basketball game.
My friend said his scarf was cute, I figure that means he is gay (it did sorta look gay)

Im from so-cal cali, 951-714 areas and i was stayin in Rio Rancho by albaqurque in NM.

topaz

Quote from: Mystical on December 06, 2006, 06:48 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on December 06, 2006, 01:34 AM
AW!

Im from so-cal cali, 951-714 areas and i was stayin in Rio Rancho by albaqurque in NM.

BAY-REPRESENT
RLY...?

|