• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

Quote from: Mystical on December 06, 2006, 06:48 PM
Im from so-cal cali, 951-714 areas and i was stayin in Rio Rancho by albaqurque in NM.
Rio Rancho by Albuquerque, nice area I hear.  Best schools in the state.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Mystical

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 06, 2006, 11:09 PM
Quote from: Mystical on December 06, 2006, 06:48 PM
Im from so-cal cali, 951-714 areas and i was stayin in Rio Rancho by albaqurque in NM.
Rio Rancho by Albuquerque, nice area I hear.  Best schools in the state.

It's an alright place, i'll tell you though, we had the cops come to my brothers pad cuz of some drama shit, and when one cop comes they all come, musta been like 15 cops up in our pad look like a fuckin swat team.

CrAz3D

yeah...albuquerque crime isnt my thing.
I see Alb. on cops alot, it amuses me.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Rule

Quote from: topaz on December 04, 2006, 11:10 PM
Quote from: FrOzeN on December 04, 2006, 10:34 PM
It makes you wonder what type of person someone is when they are too insecure to state whether or not they are a Male or Female, and refer to it as their "Personal Life" when questioned.

Let's just call topaz an "it". He/She/Shim doesn't deserve to be called a person, an item will do just fine.

Uh... I recall answering these questions several times, such as this one from Rule:

Quote from: Rule
8)
Uhh, I'm running a "survey," and you have been randomly selected from a large pool
of eligible participants.   Although revealing certain details may bias your answers, I will let you know that, monetarily speaking, the process will be well worth your time.

First though, it is imperative that I know your gender.

I thought I made it pretty clear, but apparently you didn't pick up on various hintses some people have dropped. Additionally, several members of this board can talk to me on a less formal level (Ersan, heRo, Explicit, MysT_DooM), and know this about me. Big surprise huh?

But, since you seem to have such a hard time understanding why I don't like talking about my personal life on an internet forum...

Would you be less or more willing to divulge details about yourself to someone you don't like? How about a roomful of them?

I didn't think so. You're annoying, do me a favor and follow the instructions on this page.

Although I did ask that question quite some time ago, you didn't respond.  But I had long before guessed you were female when you called Thing terrible for saying something somewhat demeaning about his wife.

Although there are 'hints' like your pink bicycle, you've definitely evaded the question.

Also, the "hints" you posted were just other people, like myself, who had guessed you were female.

warz

topaz

Quote from: Rule on December 07, 2006, 02:54 PM
Quote from: topaz on December 04, 2006, 11:10 PM
Quote from: FrOzeN on December 04, 2006, 10:34 PM
It makes you wonder what type of person someone is when they are too insecure to state whether or not they are a Male or Female, and refer to it as their "Personal Life" when questioned.

Let's just call topaz an "it". He/She/Shim doesn't deserve to be called a person, an item will do just fine.

Uh... I recall answering these questions several times, such as this one from Rule:

Quote from: Rule
8)
Uhh, I'm running a "survey," and you have been randomly selected from a large pool
of eligible participants.   Although revealing certain details may bias your answers, I will let you know that, monetarily speaking, the process will be well worth your time.

First though, it is imperative that I know your gender.

I thought I made it pretty clear, but apparently you didn't pick up on various hintses some people have dropped. Additionally, several members of this board can talk to me on a less formal level (Ersan, heRo, Explicit, MysT_DooM), and know this about me. Big surprise huh?

But, since you seem to have such a hard time understanding why I don't like talking about my personal life on an internet forum...

Would you be less or more willing to divulge details about yourself to someone you don't like? How about a roomful of them?

I didn't think so. You're annoying, do me a favor and follow the instructions on this page.

Although I did ask that question quite some time ago, you didn't respond.  But I had long before guessed you were female when you called Thing terrible for saying something somewhat demeaning about his wife.

Although there are 'hints' like your pink bicycle, you've definitely evaded the question.

Also, the "hints" you posted were just other people, like myself, who had guessed you were female.

I did respond
RLY...?

hismajesty

Still the question has been evaded numerous times. What is there to  hide?

Rule

Quote from: topaz on December 07, 2006, 05:07 PM
I did respond

I never received your response, if you tried to respond...

Do you still have it?

topaz

Quote from: Rule on December 07, 2006, 07:10 PM
Quote from: topaz on December 07, 2006, 05:07 PM
I did respond

I never received your response, if you tried to respond...

Do you still have it?

no, SMF doesn't save it (and I didn't notice the 'save to my outbox' checkbox till now), so I haven't got it. It was along the lines of "ok ok ok, i admit it, i'm female. DOES THAT SCARE YOU?"
RLY...?

warz

This is seriously the most retarded conversation I've seen on here. Does nobody in here know what a girl looks like? Is it so outrageous that a female might actually stumble upon these forums? Chances are nothing will be contributed by her, so I don't see what the huge deal is. When I begin to see posts from her talking about asm, reverse engineering or being in victoria's secret while wanting to move to Texas and party with me, I won't care what her posts say.

Trance

Managed to get two PS3's thanks to some random luck today. It's sucks that I'll be in Vegas for the weekend and swamped with work for the next week... not to mention I don't even have an HDTV haha. I wish 1080p Plasma's were more common..

Oh well, schools almost out for the year.. and then I can go drive around the country again.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Trance on December 08, 2006, 05:13 AM

Oh well, schools almost out for the year.. and then I can go drive around the country again.
thatd be hella sweet to do sometime
(ré-bun-dance)

CrAz3D

I hate the LOL game.

I hate people too
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

disco

Say it with me:

|