Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

I knew you were a woman.

Not get in the kitchen
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

FrOzeN

Quote from: topaz on December 04, 2006, 11:10 PM
Would you be less or more willing to divulge details about yourself to someone you don't like? How about a roomful of them?
I have no problem telling anyone I live in Sydney, Australia, and that I'm a 17 year old Male in high school. That's hardly a roomful, at least for my life anyway.

I've counted well over 20 posts where someone has referred to you as "he" and not on one single occasion have you corrected them. By general human nature, if someone where to refer to me as a "she" then I'd correct them. Secondly, what "hints?". The ratio of people referring to you as a male compared to that referring to you as a female would indicate you would clearly have a dick. But it seems they've been mistaken and that you don't have one, but just are one.

Quote from: topaz on December 04, 2006, 11:10 PM
I didn't think so. You're annoying, do me a favor and follow the instructions on this page.
I followed that link but sadly got an error:

:(

Seriously topaz, almost every single one of your posts are seemingly intented to aggravate. You then seem to hold a grudge against the person if they respond to it, and then shadow them with arrogant posts in all their threads.

My personal assumption of who you are is some stupid Christian bitch with minimal friends intently learning Python because it's the "cool thing" and spend yours days profiling people so you can try to get a kick out of attempting to flame them. Either that, or you're suffering a severe case of PMS.

Maybe there's room for you on Noah's Ark as you seem to love him so much.
~ FrOzeN

disco

Or maybe she's just got a case of the mondays!
Say it with me:

topaz

As I noted above, I have to play nice. So I'll explain it to you, very carefully, in nice terms.

Quote from: FrOzeN on December 04, 2006, 11:38 PM
I have no problem telling anyone I live in Sydney, Australia, and that I'm a 17 year old Male in high school. That's hardly a roomful, at least for my life anyway.

And I've noted (some of it on this board, others not) that I am a 16 year old female attending xxxxxxx High School in San Jose, California.

Quote from: FrOzeN on December 04, 2006, 11:38 PMI've counted well over 20 posts where someone has referred to you as "he" and not on one single occasion have you corrected them. By general human nature, if someone where to refer to me as a "she" then I'd correct them. Secondly, what "hints?". The ratio of people referring to you as a male compared to that referring to you as a female would indicate you would clearly have a dick. But it seems they've been mistaken and that you don't have one, but just are one.

People have certain stereotypes as to proper social conduct, so it's often better not to say anything and make fun of them instead. I don't particularly mind being referred to as a "he" (since its not that big of a deal, and aggressive behavior is usually attributed to males *anyway*, so its not surprising that mistake would be made).

Quote from: FrOzeN on December 04, 2006, 11:38 PMI followed that link but sadly got an error:
[img]
:(

Oops, that link was to my account. Try this one instead! x

Seriously topaz, almost every single one of your posts are seemingly intented to aggravate. You then seem to hold a grudge against the person if they respond to it, and then shadow them with arrogant posts in all their threads.

Mostly correct, except I don't shadow people. I now just keep tabs on really stupid posts in the board below this one.

My personal assumption of who you are is some stupid Christian bitch with minimal friends intently learning Python because it's the "cool thing" and spend yours days profiling people so you can try to get a kick out of attempting to flame them. Either that, or you're suffering a severe case of PMS.

I'm not Christian (although I can understand how you can think so). I grew up in a Christian background, and I do find it enjoyable to correct people who have horribly incorrect or misconstrued ideas about it (Joe). I use Python because I find it to do what I want when I want (in comparison to Visual Basic 6, quite a leap in fact). I guess I do profile people, huh? Never seen it put in those terms, but it seems about right.

Maybe there's room for you on Noah's Ark as you seem to love him so much.

Oh ho ho ho! Not as offensive as you think it is. Try again :)
RLY...?

CrAz3D

KITCHEN!!!!

Anyhow.
I think I'm going to lift my truck.  6".  I hope it doesn't look bad on only 33" tires
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

FrOzeN

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 05, 2006, 12:09 AM
KITCHEN!!!!
After that post above I wouldn't trust her with a knife (*cough*Angry psycho with grudges*cough*). Maybe it'd just be better if she used her Python skills to upgrade the cooking appliances. :)
~ FrOzeN

disco

Quote from: topaz on December 04, 2006, 11:57 PM
And I've noted (some of it on this board, others not) that I am a 16 year old female attending xxxxxxx High School in San Jose, California.

ARE YOU HOT?  Post some pics ffs.
Say it with me:

Joe[x86]

Quote from: disco on December 05, 2006, 12:17 AM

Very essence of this thread. Thank you!

Quote from: FrOzeN on December 05, 2006, 12:14 AM
Maybe it'd just be better if she used her Python skills to upgrade the cooking appliances. :)

toaster++;
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

FrOzeN

Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=3771.msg162239#msg162239 date=1165299518]
Maybe it'd just be better if she used her Python skills to upgrade the cooking appliances. :)

toaster++;
Like this sick one:

Of coarse she is. God wouldn't so cruel to give someone a personality like that AND bad looks.
~ FrOzeN

K

I love drama.  This is almost as good as the OC. 

The first two seasons, of course. 

Ersan

Hero

Quote from: K on December 05, 2006, 12:51 AM
I love drama.  This is almost as good as the OC. 

The first two seasons, of course. 
Yeah the other ones got really stupid.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: FrOzeN on December 05, 2006, 12:27 AM
Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=3771.msg162239#msg162239 date=1165299518]

toaster++;
Like this sick one:

<snip>

Of coarse she is. God wouldn't so cruel to give someone a personality like that AND bad looks.

Reminds me of some sort of toast-buffer.

while (toastReader.hasData()) {
    toaster.toast(toastReader.getNextCm());
}
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Grok

Quote from: topaz on December 04, 2006, 11:15 PM
Quote from: Grok from PM
You should read your own last 10-20 posts on the forums.

Clean up your act or leave.  Either post helpful answers (that the person asking will appreciate), on the help forums (i.e. VB6 forum) or don't post at all.  Stop all personal attacks too.

Uh oh! I think the above post will be the last fun I have for a little while.

I should make a correction.  I meant on the helpful-type forums for you to clean up your act.  The fun forums like this one have their own rules, stated, implied, and those in practice.  On forums such as the VB forum though, people should expect sincere helpful replies.

So please, don't stop having fun, just consider the forum you're on and what the reasonable expectations are there.

Trance

Crazed, lifting a truck only means one thing... I'll give you a hint, starts with Comp ends with ensation. Don't you have some retro looking Toyota truck anyway? I can't imagine how ridiculous that'd look.

What's wrong with you guys? It's like you're all afraid of her. Whatever happend to the days when girls poking fun at you meant they were flirting.. good times, good times... 8)

Just picked up a Samsung Trace (T519) today. It's to replace my very awesome T509, mostly because I went down this really crazy big sand... thing.. and well sand got in it and now the speaker sounds all distorted. Distortion bugs the hell out of me so it had to go.

Also in my spare time I've been working on transitioning from CD's to Laptop DJ'ing.. which is a bit of a pain because I basically have to organize thousands of files but it'll be worth it. Things will be much more efficient when this is done. The way it works is I still use normal turntables but use the computer to store all the music files while special time-coded cd's or vinyl control the content.

Does anyone have any experiance driving in snow or other "winter weather" type conditions? I'd like to know how tricky it is in a front-wheel-drive vehicle.

|