• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

vuther.de

Quote from: l2k-Shadow on November 26, 2006, 10:39 PM
Quote from: heRo on November 26, 2006, 10:18 PM
lets have a fruity loops best song competition... or not....

i used a very crappy drum template, www.energydl.com/shadow/songs/ some of good quality songs i made.
Only good one is the Song1 v3.

topaz

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 03, 2006, 11:11 PM
Quote from: topaz on December 03, 2006, 08:42 PM
Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=3771.msg162129#msg162129 date=1165200102]
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is an anagram of Halt! Interbred arch-foe lord not happy!

Hidden messages.

Shut up, stupid.
go bake a pie, woman.

Bake? Pie?

Your insults are terrible. I know you can come up with something better, try something involving vigilante justice, executing minors, maiming minors, torturing minors, locking up minors, beating minors, or flogging minors.
RLY...?

Trance

She has you there crazed. Personally, I'll take flogging minors for $400 please.

hismajesty

Pretty sure it's not a she.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on December 04, 2006, 06:48 AM
damn it, again?
I thought topaz was a she...I was pretty sure.  It would've been a good explanation for the PMSing.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 04, 2006, 01:01 PM
damn it, again?
I thought topaz was a she...I was pretty sure.  It would've been a good explanation for the PMSing.

I looked up old AIM convos and they seemed pretty guy-like.

KrewL RaiN

-6C temp and snow FTL

topaz

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on December 04, 2006, 01:06 PM
damn it, again?

Would it make you feel better if I talked about my personal life instead?
RLY...?

Joe[x86]

Quote from: topaz on December 04, 2006, 04:40 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on December 04, 2006, 01:06 PM
damn it, again?

Would it make you feel better if I talked about my personal life instead?

It'd make me feel better if you didn't talk at all.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

shout

Hmm... The topic name of 'Tell us now!' seems to imply that we are encouraged to talk about our personal life/events here.

topaz

Quote from: Shout on December 04, 2006, 10:14 PM
Hmm... The topic name of 'Tell us now!' seems to imply that we are encouraged to talk about our personal life here.

Ok... I went to school today and had a side of carrots. I like carrots.

I think that's close enough to most of the worthless content in this thread. Don't worry guys, I'm not trying to compete with you.
RLY...?

shout

Quote from: topaz on December 04, 2006, 10:16 PM
Quote from: Shout on December 04, 2006, 10:14 PM
Hmm... The topic name of 'Tell us now!' seems to imply that we are encouraged to talk about our personal life here.

Ok... I went to school today and had a side of carrots. I like carrots.

I think that's close enough to most of the worthless content in this thread. Don't worry guys, I'm not trying to compete with you.

Heres an idea: if you don't like it GTFO. Then you wont have to deal with it. Wow. Brilliant. Then I won't have to laugh as you get so pissed off at what people say and bring up a bunch of petty nonsense. The fact that you sat down and compiled  this tells me that you have nothing better to do than sit around and be a douche bag to other people on these forums. So next time you see just don't click it. Problem solved.

topaz

Quote from: Shout on December 04, 2006, 10:26 PM
Heres an idea: if you don't like it GTFO. Then you wont have to deal with it. Wow. Brilliant. Then I won't have to laugh as you get so pissed off at what people say and bring up a bunch of petty nonsense. The fact that you sat down and compiled  this tells me that you have nothing better to do than sit around and be a douche bag to other people on these forums. So next time you see just don't click it. Problem solved.

No man, I love this thread. It's great.
RLY...?

FrOzeN

It makes you wonder what type of person someone is when they are too insecure to state whether or not they are a Male or Female, and refer to it as their "Personal Life" when questioned.

Let's just call topaz an "it". He/She/Shim doesn't deserve to be called a person, an item will do just fine.
~ FrOzeN

topaz

Quote from: FrOzeN on December 04, 2006, 10:34 PM
It makes you wonder what type of person someone is when they are too insecure to state whether or not they are a Male or Female, and refer to it as their "Personal Life" when questioned.

Let's just call topaz an "it". He/She/Shim doesn't deserve to be called a person, an item will do just fine.

Uh... I recall answering these questions several times, such as this one from Rule:

Quote from: Rule
8)
Uhh, I'm running a "survey," and you have been randomly selected from a large pool
of eligible participants.   Although revealing certain details may bias your answers, I will let you know that, monetarily speaking, the process will be well worth your time.

First though, it is imperative that I know your gender.

I thought I made it pretty clear, but apparently you didn't pick up on various hintses some people have dropped. Additionally, several members of this board can talk to me on a less formal level (Ersan, heRo, Explicit, MysT_DooM), and know this about me. Big surprise huh?

But, since you seem to have such a hard time understanding why I don't like talking about my personal life on an internet forum...

Would you be less or more willing to divulge details about yourself to someone you don't like? How about a roomful of them?

I didn't think so. You're annoying, do me a favor and follow the instructions on this page.
RLY...?

|