• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

warz

Quote from: CrAz3D on November 22, 2006, 02:00 PM
They're phasing out all of the sodas, bad snacks, and adding health crap.

In the cafeterias they have a "cultural food" day every few weeks. My mom (who works as teacher assistant in elementary schools) said on the "cultural food" days most of the kids dont eat...at all.

My friend's mom started all of this crazy B.S.

She also pushed hard for the ban on indoor smoking in our city & in neighboring ones (she doesnt even live in the other cities, WTF!?)

You don't already have an indoor smoking ban? Damn. I thought that shit happened just about everywhere a long time ago. We've had that ban here in the Dallas area for as long as I've lived here. Honestly, it's the best way to have things. Who the hell wants to go into a store for five minutes and smell like fucking cigarette smoke for hours? Not the vast majority of the people everywhere. The people that do smoke will say "who cares," or "its not that bad," only because they smell like it all the time and don't realize they smell like one of the homeless foos under [insert any bridge in downtown Dallas].

CrAz3D

Smoking bans are about 5 years old around here.

Also, should be the business owner's decision, not mandated communism
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

warz

Well, that's not really communism, but I think it should be required - except for stores owned and run by Arabs. I'd generally rather smell like cigarette smoke than a mix of foreign spices and body odor.

CrAz3D

Quote from: warz on November 22, 2006, 03:58 PM
Well, that's not really communism, but I think it should be required - except for stores owned and run by Arabs. I'd generally rather smell like cigarette smoke than a mix of foreign spices and body odor.
or hippy stores then, too?  then smell like BO always
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

topaz

Quote from: heRo on November 22, 2006, 10:34 AM
Yea now we have this flavored water with some shit sugar in it.

Aquafina 'fruit' flavored water?

Splenda = craptasting and cancercausing
RLY...?

Hero

Quote from: l2k-Shadow on November 22, 2006, 01:18 PM
Quote from: heRo on November 22, 2006, 12:33 AM
Our schools got rid of the god damn soda machines.
They filled ours with diet-only sodas. But I sneak into the teacher's lounge and get cheaper regular soda. :D
Badass.

Trance

Got the Macbook Pro from my school today.. totally hate the glossy screen. It's giving me a headache. I really like the computer itself though.. excellent stuff :)

As for smoking ban.. When I went on my road trip I noticed once I left California I was offered the option of smoking & non-smoking rooms at hotels.. which was odd to me.. I thought they had done away with smoking rooms years ago. Now, if you've ever been in a regular hotel that offers smoking rooms you probably know that it basically means all the rooms are smoking rooms since you'll smell the smoke wherever you are. So from this experiance I wish that smoking was banned indoors everywhere because there is really nothing worse than waking up and feeling like ass because of smoke.

l2k-Shadow

I love how schools are beating away people's complaints about bad food being sold at lunch. it's like:
"Yes we'll sell only diet soda (which fyi is worse for you than normal soda) but to compromise we'll still sell crappy ass fries and pizza for lunch because we want students to make better nutritional choices. Oh and we'll make cookies with splenda so that they could taste like shit too, I'm sure that will help." Someone should take these hypocrites and pull their head out of their ass.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

KrewL RaiN

Quote from: l2k-Shadow on November 22, 2006, 01:18 PM
Quote from: heRo on November 22, 2006, 12:33 AM
Our schools got rid of the god damn soda machines.
They filled ours with diet-only sodas. But I sneak into the teacher's lounge and get cheaper regular soda. :D

Ewww..... diet sodas are teh gross TT. Yar buy out all the good stuff which makes the teachers have to drink the aspartame crap xD

The WTF mystery flavor button vends random drinks. Bet they put the cans from broken flats in there lol. But the button amz sooo tempting teh random fun xD

I never had any health food invasions when I was in school. The only WTF thing I can recall is when the christain zealots were protesting on our school mascot which was a blue devil. This crazy dude was outside the school handing out panthets that say "you are going to hell". Complete with pictures and information inside xD

Joe[x86]

In the cafeterias they have a "cultural food" day every few weeks.  My mom (who works as teacher assistant in elementary schools) said on the "cultural food" days most of the kids dont eat...at all.

She also pushed hard for the ban on indoor smoking in our city & in neighboring ones (she doesnt even live in the other cities, WTF!?)

I don't push for a ban on it.. it's not my business, if you want to kill yourself, do it! Good riddance.

However, I'll tell you that I'm never setting foot in our smoking-allowed break room at work again. That place gives you a fucking buzz just walking in. When nobody's in there smoking.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

topaz

Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=3771.msg161619#msg161619 date=1164254547]

In the cafeterias they have a "cultural food" day every few weeks.  My mom (who works as teacher assistant in elementary schools) said on the "cultural food" days most of the kids dont eat...at all.

I don't push for a ban on it.. it's not my business, if you want to kill yourself, do it! Good riddance.

However, I'll tell you that I'm never setting foot in our smoking-allowed break room at work again. That place gives you a fucking buzz just walking in. When nobody's in there smoking.

I thought cigarettes were inhibitors, silly me for thinking so.
RLY...?

SNiFFeR

warz

KrewL RaiN

Our thanksgiving was last month boo lol

* KrewL RaiN wants teh fooodz

Hero

where d oyou live china?

|