• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on July 04, 2006, 01:24 AM
lol!  cool!ish

um...no. I was set to make $25/hour yesterday ($100 for 4 hours) I ended up working (ie driving to numerous hardware stores picking up supplies) like 9 hours and have to go back Wednesday and fell through a ceiling and my leg still hurts.

All of this happened because the floor joists were running the opposite way than we expected.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on July 04, 2006, 09:56 AM
lol!  cool!ish

um...no. I was set to make $25/hour yesterday ($100 for 4 hours) I ended up working (ie driving to numerous hardware stores picking up supplies) like 9 hours and have to go back Wednesday and fell through a ceiling and my leg still hurts.

All of this happened because the floor joists were running the opposite way than we expected.
was it your fault that yoou fell through or was it shotty construction?

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on July 04, 2006, 01:46 PM
lol!  cool!ish

Um it's my fault that I fell, I shifted my weight without having a proper footing. Shotty construction made our job harder though.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on July 04, 2006, 11:50 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on July 04, 2006, 01:46 PM
lol!  cool!ish

Um it's my fault that I fell, I shifted my weight without having a proper footing. Shotty construction made our job harder though.
oh,no pwning law suit for you then :(
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

Yeah, I asked my dad what he'd normally charge someone to fix the hole and he said "$250, but don't worry about it" so it looks like I still get paid. He's kind of unhappy though because due to drying and stuff he has to go back 2 or 3 times to finish fixing it. Oh well, the lady wants us to work in one of her bathrooms too so we'll be there anyway.

Edit: Dammmn, I only got paid $125. That's like a little over $11/hr, I was hoping for more but oh well I guess that's pretty good for 2 days worth of work (and really all I did yesterday was drive and get supplies, today I just screwed in all of the floorboards because my dad was fixing my hole...lol.

CrAz3D

$11/hr is more than I've ever been paid...although, we're like one of the poorest counties in the nation :(
(ré-bun-dance)

CrAz3D

went out 4wheelin about 630pm or so...back at 930pm

wow

it was fun, but my clearcoat is SCRATCHED TO PIECES!
(ré-bun-dance)

Joe[x86]

Church got over at 8:00. I didn't leave until 11:45.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

K

Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=3771.msg155384#msg155384 date=1152169829]
Church got over at 8:00. I didn't leave until 11:45.

Were you down on your knees pleasing Jesus?

hismajesty

We won our lacrosse game last night 8-7 in double overtime, one of my regular season coaches scored the winning goal.

KrewL RaiN

Leaving for a trip up to northren ontario tommorow for a week weeeee ^^

I love trips but I start to worrie about all my pets when I'm gone. I got somone to feed them while I'm gone but I still worrie xD

The members of my zoo are 2 cockateils (birds) a 30 gallon tank with about 24 fishies (6 neon tetras, 6 black neon tetras, 2 "I dunno what they are" tetras, 3 coloured tetras, 2 plecos one being a sailfin pleco, 1 cooolie loach and 4 yoyo loaches), 3 male bettas (also fish), a black moor (type of goldfish) that are in seperate bowls and lastly a lepord gecko. If I had more money and room, zoo would most likly be bigger xD. And no tetras dont play tetris.....but that would be hax if they could xD

And the ironey of my step dad. He thinks I'm a genious, yet he thinks I don't know how to put gas in a lawnmower o.O

CrAz3D

do you have beta? fish that eat eachother!?!?!?!?!/
(ré-bun-dance)

KrewL RaiN

The male bettas yes, if 2 or more are put together they will fight eachother to the death. I have the bowls mine are in close by so they can "flare" at each other. Put a mirror infront of one and they will flare at the reflection lol. Female bettas can be kept together but they form a pecking order. If you get a nasty female taking the aplha role then things will get ugly.

I had this one relly cool red betta with clear spots on his fins. I just pointed my finger at him and he would get all pissed off and flare mad at me xD I relly miss that fish he was so fun

I don't and will never put 2 male bettas together just to see them kill themselfs cause I like betta fish alot. If you want to see bettas fighting look up betta fish on youtube. All the videos there are pretty much bettas ripping the fins off eachother.

hismajesty

We lost our lax game. :(

Thing [vL]

My new computer makes me happy in the pants!   :-*

|