• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Joe[x86]

Anyhow, short recap of my day.

Wake up, Taylor (Tory's little brother) and a friend of his are outside my house on bikes telling me we're going to go jump off some cliffs. I ride 7 miles to his house and another 10 or so miles to Wisconsin Dells. So then we jump off some cliffs into the river. I ended up cutting my foot in 6 places. Then I ride my bike another 5 or so miles to walmart and buy a DVD player, then go to McDonalds and eat 3 McChickens and drink two small sodas (<3 refills).

Then I installed Windows XP. Damn, this sucks.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

hismajesty

I think today was the most boring day of my summer thus far.

KrewL RaiN

No one messes with the evil bitch owner of Windmill Trailer Park

She had a yelling fight with the evil neighbours and then she left and 10 minutes later the cops show up and people were kicked out of the park. The owners of that trailer also got a note saying there gone at the end of the season and cant book again

Dont have to see those people ever again next year, they soo have a bad aura about them, including the owner of the park ><

warz

Trailer park, huh? There used to be a small one about half a mile from where I live, but it was bulldozed into nothing, and turned into 3 very big mansions, one of which Troy Aikman owns (former Dallas Cowboys quarterback for those of you that live under a rock). Not to be rude, but every since it was mowed down there has been a reduction in the numbers of mexican kids riding their bikes down our alleys.

CrAz3D

Quote from: warz on July 02, 2006, 09:19 PM
Trailer park, huh? There used to be a small one about half a mile from where I live, but it was bulldozed into nothing, and turned into 3 very big mansions, one of which Troy Aikman owns (former Dallas Cowboys quarterback for those of you that live under a rock). Not to be rude, but every since it was mowed down there has been a reduction in the numbers of mexican kids riding their bikes down our alleys.
lol, cuz the mexicans moved to another place or their bikes were still in the trailer park?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Joe[x86]

Apparently Taylor sucks with distance and I only rode around 10 miles total. =/

Trance

Bleh, my VCR (I know, very out of date) didn't record US F1 GP because someone changed the damn channel on the satellite box :(... Gotta wait for it to pop up somewhere on the torrents. Oh well, atleast I managed to convert a lesbian last night.

shout

Quote from: Trance on July 03, 2006, 05:33 AM
Oh well, atleast I managed to convert a lesbian last night.

I'm going to guess that means you porked a lesbo.

I have to rewrite an entire dll I wrote because I assumed a file would always have a certain format.

hismajesty

I fell through a ceiling today.

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

warz

i read this thread today.

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on July 03, 2006, 07:18 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on July 03, 2006, 04:58 PM
I fell through a ceiling today.
lol, talent, how?

I was working with my dad and cousin on a job leveling a floor and I slipped on a joist and fell through the drywall into the bathroom (well my leg fell through) It's all swollen and painful, but it makes a good story - "I fell through a ceiling." Anyway my father was rather upset because he has to fix it but oh well.

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)

Joe[x86]

My ankle still hurts. Time for two hours of car rides. I don't have any clean undies. =(

shout

Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=3771.msg155300#msg155300 date=1152023142]
I don't have any clean undies. =(

TMI

|