Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

shout

Quote from: CrAz3D on July 12, 2006, 05:42 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on July 12, 2006, 11:51 AM
Quote from: CrAz3D on July 11, 2006, 10:43 AM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on July 11, 2006, 09:03 AM
grr my mom called me (parents are out of town) to wish me a Happy Birthday and woke me up in the middle of an awesome dream. :(
was it wet?

No. Yesterday was good, I don't even want to go down to the Outer Banks where my parents are tomorrow. I'm loving being home alone.
home aloneness  can be nice, but way boring too
When I'm home alone I can play my bass (guitar) loud.

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on July 12, 2006, 05:42 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on July 12, 2006, 11:51 AM
Quote from: CrAz3D on July 11, 2006, 10:43 AM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on July 11, 2006, 09:03 AM
grr my mom called me (parents are out of town) to wish me a Happy Birthday and woke me up in the middle of an awesome dream. :(
was it wet?

No. Yesterday was good, I don't even want to go down to the Outer Banks where my parents are tomorrow. I'm loving being home alone.
home aloneness  can be nice, but way boring too

Oh, BELIEVE me, it hasn't been boring. Lauren's been coming over, and my friend has spent the last two nights with me. My birthday night (Tuesday) his gf, him, my gf, and me all went swimming and then hung out some (the girls with Jose Cuervo). Last night mine had to be home sooner so she came over and then my friend came over after work and his girlfriend came and we watched a movie and whatnot and then he spent the night but he left like 20 minutes ago for work. I'm getting ready to shower and pack and then leave to get Lauren, then we're coming back by to clean up the house (I have dishes I need her to wash.) Then we're making the trip.

Be back Sunday.

Trance

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on July 13, 2006, 05:01 AM
...then leave to get Lauren, then we're coming back by to clean up the house (I have dishes I need her to wash.) Then we're making the trip.

Be back Sunday.

How romantic lol

Another weekend (after today) another big party, 2,500 people hurray!

shout

My knuckle randomly started bleeding. The only thing I was doing was eating a cinnamin(sp?) bun.

CrAz3D

@ trust:  your woman does dishes!??!?!!?!  dude, DONT EVER lose her

@ Trance:  WTF kinda party is that?!  A desert rave?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Trance

Actually, it's in a forest. :P

CrAz3D

Quote from: Trance on July 13, 2006, 05:26 PM
Actually, it's in a forest. :P
whoa, that sounds cool.
are you DJing?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

shout

Do a show in Madison, WI!

Trance

Yeah, I'm playing Saturday morning.

I would like to play in Madison!

Just purchased another CDJ (CD Turntable basically) set me back about $1,100. It's my third one :)! Eventually when I get a decent camera I'll take a picture of my set up.

If anyone is curious my DJ setup is:
1xPioneer CDJ-1000MK3 - this is the new one I just got
2xPioneer CDJ-1000MK2 - the MK2 is just the older version. The only real difference between the MK2 & MK3 is that the MK3 has MP3 support. However, I don't need that and wished they still sold the MK2.
1xAllen & Heath Xone:92 Rotary Mixer
2xTechnics 1200MK5
1xPioneer EFX-1000 - effects processor
2xSennheiser HD-25  - headphones -- I love these because they sound great and are super light! I have two because one is signed by Tiesto.
1xUltrasone PROline 750
- headphones -- these are new, I'm not sure if I like them just yet. I need to break them in.

warz

SNiFFeR

KrewL RaiN

The monitor......it burns me eyessssssssssssss TT

disco

Quote from: KrewL RaiN on July 15, 2006, 07:22 PM
The monitor......it burns me eyessssssssssssss TT

I'll switch with you.  The resolution on this monitor sucks.
Say it with me:

topaz

Treated myself to an Enterprise-class Raptor, paid with a giftcard!
RLY...?

Trance

I was thinking of getting something like that, except a 500GB version with high data output. I want to rebuild my RAID server into a 1TB+ SATA RAID instead of a 500GB EIDE RAID.

I just got back from the forest. Time to pass out.

|