• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

Was at a friend's house tonight...everyone there but myself was a stoner so they sat around talking about weed & shroom trips while I sat there thinkin to myself how pathetic it was & how sad it was that I stayed (that was a long sentence).

Also, 1 of the people going on our mexico trip can't go...so there goes her $160 which means everyone else has to pay $23 more.
Which means SOME people still have $123 to pay (travel expenses + increase in hotel cost).  We're currently running $460 short on the travel expenses, which is uncool cause we seriously need to reserve the van if we want it (we do, I dont want to leave my car in Mexico during the night).
OYE people suck!
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

KrewL RaiN

Quote from: Disco on July 15, 2006, 07:32 PM
Quote from: KrewL RaiN on July 15, 2006, 07:22 PM
The monitor......it burns me eyessssssssssssss TT

I'll switch with you.  The resolution on this monitor sucks.

I think I have readapted to the monitor radiation. The great outdoors takes the addaption away....haxing outdoors

This monitor I think is the only good thing on my comp TT xD

hismajesty

I'm back. I lost my wallet on the way home, either at a gas station or at a West Marine. I called the gas station but the guy said nothing had been turned in (if it was there it'd have been outside though I bet) and West Marine was closed. It suckks. I lost $30 in cash, drivers license, credit card, check card, atm card, card with savings account #, blockbuster card, etc.

topaz

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on July 16, 2006, 06:31 PM
I'm back. I lost my wallet on the way home, either at a gas station or at a West Marine. I called the gas station but the guy said nothing had been turned in (if it was there it'd have been outside though I bet) and West Marine was closed. It suckks. I lost $30 in cash, drivers license, credit card, check card, atm card, card with savings account #, blockbuster card, etc.

You'd better call the bank, or else they won't reimburse you when someone starts using it.
RLY...?

hismajesty

I've gotten my savings account (atm) switched.

The credit card is no big deal, they told my mom to wait 24 hours before putting it on hold. They'll just issue a new one.

The only real problems that arise from this deals with my moms checking account (I had her check card to get gas on the way home from the Outer Banks.) She's had the same checking account since she was about my age. She's going to have to switch her checking account and go back to starter checks which is a great inconvienence. I also have no drivers license.

I'm lucky I guess that I didn't start using my credit card until the end of the trip though, or I could have lost alot more than $30 in cash.

Spilled

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on July 16, 2006, 08:21 PM
I've gotten my savings account (atm) switched.

The credit card is no big deal, they told my mom to wait 24 hours before putting it on hold. They'll just issue a new one.

The only real problems that arise from this deals with my moms checking account (I had her check card to get gas on the way home from the Outer Banks.) She's had the same checking account since she was about my age. She's going to have to switch her checking account and go back to starter checks which is a great inconvienence. I also have no drivers license.

I'm lucky I guess that I didn't start using my credit card until the end of the trip though, or I could have lost alot more than $30 in cash.

been there, done that =\

disco

I bought some bagels today.
Say it with me:

hismajesty

Oh, and I had two checks in there totalling $155. One of them I don't think was signed, but the other was to my mother who signed it/put her account on there and then had signed it over to me.

warz

Man, you already told us you lost your wallet. Really, nobody cares about what was in it, GOD. You might want to post your thoughts, though, on this emo forum.

hismajesty

Quote from: warz on July 17, 2006, 11:54 AM
Man, you already told us you lost your wallet. Really, nobody cares about what was in it, GOD. You might want to post your thoughts, though, on this emo forum.

Man, you already told us how you don't approve of us posting things relative to our lives. Really, nobody cares for a continuation of this. Maybe you too should post your thoughts there.

CrAz3D

warz whines the most out of any of us...
he whines about what he calls our whining, ha!

warz is ultra emo!
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

warz

no it's purely a natural reaction with no emotional thought put into the post. so, its got 0% emo status to it.

CrAz3D

Quote from: warz on July 17, 2006, 12:27 PM
no it's purely a natural reaction with no emotional thought put into the post. so, its got 0% emo status to it.
but its very whiny
(ré-bun-dance)

Spilled

play nice kids....

Banana fanna fo fanna

good god warz. that forum just fried my brain.

|