• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

ah...how I've missed the functioning functionality of Windows and the clearer screen.

screw you linux
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Falcon[anti-yL]

My SAT scores came in. 1730... shit.

Joe[x86]

I'm trying to think of a short movie to make, like YDAN or RPG. I'm thinking of Joe Mows Grass.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

disco

Quote from: J on April 29, 2006, 10:33 PM
I'm trying to think of a short movie to make, like YDAN or RPG. I'm thinking of Joe Mows Grass.
Make a movie about bowling.  Everyone loves those.
Say it with me:

Newby

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 29, 2006, 11:50 AM
ah...how I've missed the functioning functionality of Windows and the clearer screen.

screw you linux

I'm sorry you suck at using Linux.

Please, stay on Windows. If it's so much clearer, why even bother wasting your time on Linux if all you're gonna do is come running back? Why would I try helping you if you're gonna run back?
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Warrior

Funny how it's possible to suck at something which is supposed to operate your system itself. There is a difference between having power and having to manually "turn the knobs" to do something as trivial as display.
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

CrAz3D

Linux is fun...I learn, learning is fun.
I can still is, but it isn't as crisp as XP is.  Oh well
Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on April 29, 2006, 09:07 PM
My SAT scores came in. 1730... shit.
1730?.....what is like the top score now?...
Dang, stuff changes quick, I remember taking it (like 2 yrs ago) when it was still based off of 1600
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Newby

Quote from: Warrior on April 30, 2006, 10:39 AM
Funny how it's possible to suck at something which is supposed to operate your system itself. There is a difference between having power and having to manually "turn the knobs" to do something as trivial as display.

Yeah. Running as an administrator doing every-day stuff because the limited account restricts you to basically nothing and the only other solution is a power user, which is a bitch to configure, IS pretty funny.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

hismajesty

Linux just isn't worthwhile for most people. CrAz3D, I told you that you'd get nothing out of switching.

The top score is 2400.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on April 30, 2006, 02:44 PM
Linux just isn't worthwhile for most people. CrAz3D, I told you that you'd get nothing out of switching.

The top score is 2400.
Linux is nice, so far...minus the semi blurriness

Top score of 2400, dang
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

I'm rearranging my room.

Joe[x86]

That sucks.

I'm bored.

Warrior

Quote from: Newby on April 30, 2006, 01:38 PM
Quote from: Warrior on April 30, 2006, 10:39 AM

Yeah. Running as an administrator doing every-day stuff because the limited account restricts you to basically nothing and the only other solution is a power user, which is a bitch to configure, IS pretty funny.

I don't know what is so hard about right clicking and hitting Run as Administrator *shrug*

Joe[x86]

Having to give the password to anyone who needs to be able to use the computer to anywhere near half it's potential seems a little disturbing to me.

|