• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

Welllll

Today I had my AP US exam, it was pretty brutal. I had my cell phone confiscated for having it in the testing room and my mom had to come get it after school. We are excused from all classes on AP exam days so afterwards I went home and my mom and I went to get my tuxedo plus some black tennis shoes because I have my first day of work tonight (well, I'm hired help..but I'm going to apply.)

I look pretty darn sexy in my tux.

Oh yeah and my mustang convertible looks pretty darn sexy too. I took that out for a spin "around the block" and was gone for like 20 minutes.

CrAz3D

How'd they find out you had a phone?

Where you working?

Is it a v6?...  auto or stick?  does it have any kick?
lucky, gosh
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

CrAz3D

this is sad....this has to be the first friday night in YRS ive been at home..........Sad
why the crap does everyone have ghetto jobs @ dominoes & movie theater?
My friends that dont work tonight (working friends=10) are busy otherwise, too.  1 is at rehearsal, 1 is working on car, 1 is probably stoned.\

plus my left wrist/arm actually hurts from so much CS
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on May 05, 2006, 05:51 PM
How'd they find out you had a phone?

Where you working?

Is it a v6?...  auto or stick?  does it have any kick?
lucky, gosh

I put it under my seat.
A hotel as an "event coordinator" basically I just help setup for banquets, wedding receptions, etc. My friends grandma is the manager and offered me a job.

Yes. V6. It's a nice ride.

CrAz3D

cool stuff!

do some burn outs
(ré-bun-dance)

teamstfu

Quote from: CrAz3D on May 05, 2006, 10:59 PM
this is sad....this has to be the first friday night in YRS ive been at home..........Sad
why the crap does everyone have ghetto jobs @ dominoes & movie theater?
My friends that dont work tonight (working friends=10) are busy otherwise, too.  1 is at rehearsal, 1 is working on car, 1 is probably stoned.\

plus my left wrist/arm actually hurts from so much CS

Sorry. I tried to have you go to Tony's but you didn't want to... :(

QwertyMonster

Meh i haven't visited VL Forums for ages. I'm too into modding my xbox for games like halo2 with action replay. Meh. <3

UserLoser

v6 mustang isn't anything special ;)

hismajesty

Prom was fun.

After prom was more fun.

Actually I spent most of the prom outside on the golf course.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on May 07, 2006, 02:14 AM

After prom was more fun.
;) nudge.

did trust kiss the girl?
(ré-bun-dance)

The-FooL

It's prom night, I hope he did more than kiss.

CrAz3D

Quote from: The-FooL on May 07, 2006, 11:49 AM
It's prom night, I hope he did more than kiss.
one would hope ;)
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on May 07, 2006, 10:46 AM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on May 07, 2006, 02:14 AM

After prom was more fun.
;) nudge.

did trust kiss the girl?

Trust laid in bed with the girl for an hour and a half and made out while my friend and his girlfriend made out (and he got a handjob, which he drunkenly admitted when my gf asked what they were doing..he regrets telling her this now) in the bed 3 feet away and other friend laid on the floor and ate chips and walked back and forth in the room.

My friend I went to the hotel this morning before work because I thought I had left my wallet  there. When the guy at the desk called housekeeping about it he asked us if we had had a party and if someone had thrown up. Well, my one friend threw up on the floor and then another guy (there were 5 people at party) had thrown up during the night all over the bed and the mattress and the side of the toilet and the tub. Today at work he threw up again. The room as in his name so he'll probably get charged a cleaning fee..they said he might anyway. I didn't stay the night, I left at 2:20ish.

CrAz3D

:'(
Our little Matty-poo is growing up
I'm soo proud

was you drunk too?
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

|