• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

Whoa, 3 mile island was crazy stuff
Chernoble was even more nuts........a massive town just totally empty...like foreverish,dang
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Trance

Quote from: CrAz3D on May 10, 2006, 04:41 PM
I've lost few calls with Verizon, quite a few with Alltel.  (It could've been the call lost on the other side *cough* SPRING *cough*)

CDMA tech is what Verizon uses, have you read/heard of anyone else switching over from GSM?
No I believe T-Mobile is the only GSM carrier in the USA.

PaiD

Nextel also uses GSM

Newby

Quote from: CrAz3D on May 10, 2006, 04:41 PM
I've lost few calls with Verizon, quite a few with Alltel.  (It could've been the call lost on the other side *cough* SPRING *cough*)

Verizon<-->Verizon is lost randomly.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

CrAz3D

I think everyone but Verizon is GSM, yeah?
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

SNiFFeR

Done with school offically.

Graduate on the 17th.

Trance

Quote from: Savior on May 11, 2006, 03:15 AM
Nextel also uses GSM
No, Nextel uses iDEN.

I guess Cingular also uses GSM, but they uses TDMA also.

Joe[x86]

Cool @ SNiFFeR.

Who cares @ Trance? (kidding)

I broke up with my gothic girlfriend today in favour of a girl in my class who programs fluent Java. Finally someone who is normal! (er..)
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

CrAz3D

Quote from: J on May 11, 2006, 09:35 PM
Cool @ SNiFFeR.

Who cares @ Trance? (kidding)

I broke up with my gothic girlfriend today in favour of a girl in my class who programs fluent Java. Finally someone who is normal! (er..)
Did you ask her out online?
Does she believe in God?
Does she cut herself?
(ré-bun-dance)

Joe[x86]

I sit next to her in class, but yes, I emailed her during class (programming students have school email).
I think so.
No.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

CrAz3D

Quote from: J on May 12, 2006, 07:03 AM
I sit next to her in class, but yes, I emailed her during class (programming students have school email).
The Internet is such an evil thing

off to my last finaly of the yr!  w0w0t
(ré-bun-dance)

warz

CrAz3D

I just spent an hour washing my truck with a special soap, a water filter that sofens the water, & a special mit.  After that i came inside & took a 7 minute shower using generic shampoo, hard water, & a rag.

I plan to spend another 3 hours at least today cleaning omy truck's outside.  I will use a special "cleaning" liquid, then a polisher, then wax.  Then I'm going to wash it all over again so it doesn't have weird dust lines. *sigh*
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

Quote from: CrAz3D on May 12, 2006, 12:19 PM
I just spent an hour washing my truck with a special soap, a water filter that sofens the water, & a special mit. After that i came inside & took a 7 minute shower using generic shampoo, hard water, & a rag.

I plan to spend another 3 hours at least today cleaning omy truck's outside. I will use a special "cleaning" liquid, then a polisher, then wax. Then I'm going to wash it all over again so it doesn't have weird dust lines. *sigh*

Why do people keep such immaculate care of something that is outside all the time, sitting in dusty air, driving on (depending on location) salty/dusty roadways, with tree crap and bird crap constantly falling on it?

The only part of my car that is clean is the area immediatly around the drivers seat :O.

CrAz3D

Take better care of it you have a higher resale value, it looks nicer, it is protected more from the elements.

When it is cared for the salt & stuff doesn't destroy the vehicle, literally.
(ré-bun-dance)

|