• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

whoa, wtf, the DixieChicks are emo now?......

"its too late to make it right:
"i'm mad as hell"
"i know youll say cant you just get over me"

........plus their video, WTF mate!?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Trance

Um, isn't country supposed to be depressing?

CrAz3D

Quote from: Trance on May 17, 2006, 06:14 PM
Um, isn't country supposed to be depressing?
Yeah, country can be depressing...but when you put those lyrics w/their video.....out comes emo :(
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Trance

Well AFAIK those girls know how to play thier instruments, so they're not entirely emo yet.

Joe[x86]

Instrumentals of Simple Plan are pretty decent too, though, so I'm not quite sure.

Anyhow, church tonight was pretty awesome. Lately worship has been ging for a half hour past service for those who want to stay, and my friend Natasha (a girl, if you can't tell by the name) came in the sanctuary after her class (she's in 8th grade, seperate from high school) and there were only a few of us left, and she prayed for me for like a half hour and I hugged her for like 30 seconds afterwards which was pretty cool. I don't know why I bothered telling you guys but it was pretty awesome.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Tazo

Quote from: J on May 17, 2006, 09:22 PM
...I don't know why I bothered telling you guys...
Because you had no one to tell in RL?  ;D

SNiFFeR

I graduated today. The grad party was the blast.

shout

Quote from: SNiFFeR on May 18, 2006, 02:29 AM
I graduated today. The grad party was the blast.

I don't graduate till the 10th. :'(

Joe[x86]

I don't graduate until 2009. I win.

I have people in real life to tell, but  whether or not they will care, now that is the question.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

CrAz3D

I graduate (college) in 09!...I dont know when I'll be done with lawschool
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

We won our lax game yesterday 5-2.  Playoffs next week.

I got my first check today for my job, $174.61. Ehh, tomorrow I'll cash it and go fill up my car lol.
----

So tomorrow President Bush is coming here for a campaign fundraiser ($5,000/seat for LUNCH.) Anyway, I thought he was coming next week (Thursday) but I was wrong. My friend Chris' girlfriend's mother is a Kindergarden teacher at this private school. One of her students grandfather is the one hosting the lunchen at his house (room for 100 people, his house must be freaking huge.) So the Kindergarden class was going to make gifts for him, and her mom said that we could make a video or something for him. Well, we thought we should get a nice leather jacket with the Young Republicans logo on it and have his name and stuff and give that to him (we were working on getting tickets to the fundraiser because we worked on the campaign and my mom and I know the congresswoman and I know her nephew/niece.) Anyway, unfortunately we can't get a custom jacket made by tomorrow heh, so we'll do it for next time I guess.

Anyway, my friend is going to watch the motorcade come in but I can't because of an AP test. Darn.

Today Chris, Lauren and I were sitting in the car and you see Chris and Lauren used to like each other (at different times) so at first I would get really jealous when they'd talk (when Lauren and I first started going out.) So sometimes they mess with me and make jokes like "Yeah, I sure know what Chris's bed is like." So Lauren hates when Chris and I joke her best friend which we frequently do. Anyway, Lauren said something about being w/ Chris so to get back I said "So, Lauren, what's Scarlett now? A size 20?" (she's rather heavy.)

Lauren looked at me and said "You don't need to worry about anybody's pant size because you won't be getting in any."

Burned. :(

CrAz3D

EHL OOOOOOH EHL!
(ré-bun-dance)

Explicit

I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

shout

I was to work from from 3pm to 7pm today. But then the other driver decided he was getting 'screwed over' because I was delivering twice as fast as hime, and thus, taking twice the deliveries, and making a substantual amount in tips ($80). He has made somewhere around 20. So then from 6:30 to 11:00 I am the only delivery driver. Delivery times were streching to 2 hours. It sucked ass.

Explicit

Quote from: Shout on May 19, 2006, 12:41 AM
I was to work from from 3pm to 7pm today. But then the other driver decided he was getting 'screwed over' because I was delivering twice as fast as hime, and thus, taking twice the deliveries, and making a substantual amount in tips ($80). He has made somewhere around 20. So then from 6:30 to 11:00 I am the only delivery driver. Delivery times were streching to 2 hours. It sucked ass.

I'm sorry, where do you work?
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

|