• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Warrior

YOU GOT THE MDA? </3
Every time I've called they've said they've been out..
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

CrAz3D

MDA IV?...(this is what I'm guessing from my Google Image search)
looks cool
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

CrAz3D

wow, MySpace is scary.

LoRd[nK] found me, I found him, AH!
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Trance

I don't know what version it is, except that it's the newest and greatest. Apparently there were only two left. I guess they sell out fast? I learned that I can only change the ringtone and that's as far as I'm going to get :( Lame since I had this ridiculous but very fitting little sound bite I was going to use for my text messages.

This is the MDA

hismajesty

$400 phone and you can't change the sounds....that's just bad.

Warrior

The MDA has built in WMP, you should be able to set a song as a ringtone.
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

disco

That thing is awesome.
Say it with me:

Trance

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on April 25, 2006, 05:33 AM
$400 phone and you can't change the sounds....that's just bad.
The other featuers make up for it, plus I can still change the ringtone so I'm not totally at a loss. I imagine there will be upgrades eventually that'll allow me to mess with the notifcation tones.

Warrior

Oh I misread. You should be able if your phone supports P2K (Not sure manufacturer of MDA) edit system sounds manually. Atleast that's how it's been for my Slvr and t809

Trance

Yeah I don't know who makes the MDA, it seems to be a generic thing that most of the major carriers have under different names and slightly different styles.

What's p2k? Is it similar to Bitpim? I was using Bitpim to edit sounds and stuff on my LG VX8000 before I got this.

Warrior

Its a transfer method for phones (I think it's Motorola only though, not sure) but it's really slow. Takes 2x as long than direct USB using their software (Atleast with my Slvr on the USB part). However for small music files (.wav presumeably) it should be fine.

Joe[x86]

I sold a stick of 128MB RAM to my neighbor/classmate Matthew for $5. I also sold him a monitor for $10. Yay for stuff in my cave that I don't even use.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

CrAz3D

Quote from: J on April 26, 2006, 07:06 AM
I sold a stick of 128MB RAM to my neighbor/classmate Matthew for $5. I also sold him a monitor for $10. Yay for stuff in my cave that I don't even use.
in ur cave?....
(ré-bun-dance)

Newby

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 26, 2006, 08:24 AM
Quote from: J on April 26, 2006, 07:06 AM
in ur cave?....

Good use of the word "ur". Lazy bum.

"cave" is the name of a computer he got RAM out of.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

hismajesty

So basically he took advantage of you?

|