• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

I took a nasty fall today at practice. We were doing a 6v6 half field game the entire time, defense's goal was to clear offenses was to score. First to three won, loser had to run a lap. I played offense for two games and defense for one. When I was on defense there was a loose ball and I sprinted to it, picked it up on a bounce one handed, and then got laid the fuck out.

It was still a pretty fun practice.

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this yesterday. Before practice one of these kids on my team from my school (nobody likes him, he's fat and annoying and he sucks) was talking to a Maury kid and was like "is there anybody you dont like who parks here?" And the kid said no, while the annoying kid (EV) was shaking up an orange soda bottle. (He was going to dump it on somebodys car.)

Well, when I come out from practice (I stayed back and shot on the goal since it was really nice out..like 80 degrees) I see orange soda all over my window/side mirrors/top of car. I was pretty mad and said some expletives. I had to wait in a car wash line for 45 minutes and pay $5 to get it washed. (I wanted the pressure things from an automatic carwash instead of a garden hose.)

So this kid doesn't have gear right? So today he wanted to borrow my helmet. Sorry sucker, I don't think so. He then apologized and said he didn't think I'd be so hurt over a harmless prank. I didn't listen to him and he didn't play.

CrAz3D

So he knows you know that he poured orange soda on your car?!

I would fuck that kid up with your helemt.  He asks to borrow it, BASH HIS HEAD IN & say "it was just a prank" (then mutter "you dirty asshole")
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Newby

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 03, 2006, 04:52 PM
I took a nasty fall today at practice. We were doing a 6v6 half field game the entire time, defense's goal was to clear offenses was to score. First to three won, loser had to run a lap. I played offense for two games and defense for one. When I was on defense there was a loose ball and I sprinted to it, picked it up on a bounce one handed, and then got laid the fuck out.

That's what we do!

Yesterday, our offense lost 5-1 and 5-0 (I was offense this game. One of our attackmen can't fucking catch. I'm glad he wasn't here today.). Today, defense (me for one game) barely won 3-2 both games. :)
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

hismajesty

Yeah it's a pretty fun drill, it was our first time doing a game simulation (well, 6 on 6) with clears. Usually it would just turn over to the offense after it was on the ground for like 5 seconds. Yesterday our goalie was actually coming out of the crease and running the ball and whatnot, good fun except for me not being able to walk right due to my knees being torn up. :P

Newby

We played a full field scrimmage. I did terribly on offense but totally fucking rocked defensively.

I knocked a stick out of a midi's hand. :)
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: Joe on March 03, 2006, 07:01 AM
Dude, you should get a Dell!

--

Afk until sometime Saturday night. Youth retreat in Wisconsin Dells.

Back
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Joe on March 04, 2006, 04:40 PM
Quote from: Joe on March 03, 2006, 07:01 AM
Dude, you should get a Dell!

--

Afk until sometime Saturday night. Youth retreat in Wisconsin Dells.

Back
dude, it was 340pm when you posted, that isnt night....more like afternoon here.
If you're on the east coast I could accept evening, but definately not night.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Joe[x86]

Quote from: CrAz3D on March 04, 2006, 06:02 PM
dude, it was 340pm when you posted, that isnt night....more like afternoon here.
If you're on the east coast I could accept evening, but definately not night.

We left earlier than expected. I don't know why, I just did what I was told. =p
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

hismajesty

I was the mall for like 7 hours today with my friend. We saw two movies and ate dinner, dinner is really what ruined it for me..I was pretty excited I entertained myself all day for only $6.50, then dinner was like $11 even though I got water and just a hamburger. I freakin hate tipping the waiter.

He saw this girl who he likes in there, but he's never talked to her. I was going to go up to her and start a conversation (I'm assuming she's seen me @ lacrosse) but we couldn't find her after I decided to do that. Oh well.

Zorm

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 04, 2006, 07:28 PM
I was the mall for like 7 hours today with my friend. We saw two movies and ate dinner, dinner is really what ruined it for me..I was pretty excited I entertained myself all day for only $6.50, then dinner was like $11 even though I got water and just a hamburger. I freakin hate tipping the waiter.

He saw this girl who he likes in there, but he's never talked to her. I was going to go up to her and start a conversation (I'm assuming she's seen me @ lacrosse) but we couldn't find her after I decided to do that. Oh well.

Haha, over the last 2 days I've gone out to dinner with friends twice and we went to the movie theater afterwards both times. Combined I spent less than $20 for this. Knowing everyone who works at the movie theater and thus getting things for free rocks!
"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood

The-FooL

How many of you guys play lax?  Seems like there is a lot.  I play too.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Zorm on March 05, 2006, 03:01 AM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 04, 2006, 07:28 PM

Haha, over the last 2 days I've gone out to dinner with friends twice and we went to the movie theater afterwards both times. Combined I spent less than $20 for this. Knowing everyone who works at the movie theater and thus getting things for free rocks!
While watching Coachella last weekend we got free pop corn.  It was the day's leftovers so the bag of popcon was like 1.5feet in diameter & about 2.5feet tall.  It was mad crazy

Went on a scavenger hunt last nght around town taking pictures.  We got to the end 20 minutes before everyone else so we were all pumped, then the next group that got there (the ones that made it up) asked us if we had taken our pictures in different places, I guess we missed that :(.
I recall hearing Jill say that we should leave & try to go somewhere else for all the other pictures, but I remember thinking that sounded like a good suggestion so there aren't gobs of people there waiting/trying to do the same thing.
I sorta wonder how we would've done otherwise.  We ended up doing 6 things at WalMart & 3 at my old highschool.
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Quote from: The-FooL on March 05, 2006, 07:39 AM
How many of you guys play lax? Seems like there is a lot. I play too.

Me, Newby, You? What position do you play?

CrAz3D

YAY!
My Honda now shoot flaming chunks of molten steel out of it's exhaust pipe, I'm so FUCKING HAPPY!

That's my catalytic converter, cool huh?

Those are some of the flaming chunks of metal that flew from my car.
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

|