• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

I wanted to see lion king on broadway inside of beauty & the beast...it was still good tho.

trying to take out back seat right now so i can put n new leather seat covers.  it has taken me 2 hrs to ALMSOT get it out, this is crazy!
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

CrAz3D

HOLY JUNK!
Got the back seat out, whoever put it together last did it wrong.  (I bought the truck used).

Now I just have to unclip the minibuckel & get the back out & the bottom of the back seat so I can bring those in & start removing the cloth covers.

Leather covers should be here tuesday (for the front center console & seat) & wednesday for the front seats & the back seat.

Each front seat is supposed to take 1.5 hours & change out the covers :(...good thing school is out, too bad I have work.

So currently, the cab of my truck is littered w/tools & seat parts, totally not drivable right now, but its good that I can clean it all out soon (once ALL of my seats are gone).  All seats should be out by the time i go to work tomorrow afternoon (I Hopep)
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

CrAz3D

Just spent a little over an hour removing all of my seats from my truck (the back seat was already unscrewed too!)

Time to remove all of the covers from them!  WHOO!

My mom is gonna kill me when she sees my seats all up in the living room  :-[
(ré-bun-dance)

Falcon[anti-yL]

I have my first final exam tomorrow :(

hismajesty

One hour until I have to be at school to leave for a swim meet, home around 9:30ish. What sucks is I stayed home from school today (with intentions of doing loads of HW, but instead playing video games).

So, pretty much, today was wasted as far as school goes and I'll probably be too tired tonight to do it. I suck.

QwertyMonster

Wow, your starting your day and i'm now going to bed.

Afk sleep. :P

hismajesty

Quote from: Saphire on December 12, 2005, 04:00 PM
Wow, your starting your day and i'm now going to bed.

Afk sleep. :P

Starting my day? Or not. It's almost 5:30 PM. :P

CrAz3D

330 here! ;)

Trust, dude, don't fail school...you don't want to have to marry some rich old hag  & hope she dies before you consimate (sp?) your marriage ;)

EDIT#1:
Dog destroyed my blinds, agian.  Put them up on saturday, they're now gone on monday :(
Just hope she didnt get to my seats & all.  My mom said she jumped over my bed & seats to get to my window to destroy the blinds, what the freak dog, what the freak!?
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

I am so mad at myself. I almost puked after my 100 freestyle event, and I did it about 7 seconds slower than I'd have liked. On my 50 freestyle event I didn't beat my last time (I got the EXACT same time as last week.) My coach thought I could shave off like 4 seconds, and now that's my goal before districts. I thought I could do it this week. I didn't. Maybe on Thursday I'll be able to as we'll have an earlier meet. I did do my event until about 9, and I'm used to going to bed at 7:30-8:30. So, I was basically running on adrenaline (and Powergel, haha) I also haven't eaten much this weekend it's been so busy. But I can't blame it on that, I just didn't swim hard enough (and I felt like I was going so fast too, as I was catching up to the guy next to be.) Ehhhhh.

Rule

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on December 12, 2005, 09:35 PM
I did do my event until about 9, and I'm used to going to bed at 7:30-8:30.

CrAz3D

My room is a disaster w/my seats.  Mom got mad @ them in the living room so now I basically cant move in my room cause of all the seats.
Oh yeah, not to mention that my finger tips hurt bad from pulling off all the cloths..this hurts top type
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

Joe[x86]

Someone mail me SCBW. Gogo!
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Explicit

Quote from: Joe on December 12, 2005, 10:28 PM
Someone mail me SCBW. Gogo!

Just go purchase a copy.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

CrAz3D

DAMN THAT LOL GAME THREAD!
(ré-bun-dance)

|