• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

I meant I went off topic, talking about where I was to when I'm coming back to my cousins medical condition. It was connected, but too much.

grandmas ready bye, you have weird friends I meant.

QwertyMonster

CrAz3D

hmm, this sounds like an interesting thing to go on for a while.  Listing thing your friends have done that is

-Ok, well I've got 2 dude friends that totally almost kissed while drunk once, they totally dont remember it.
-This week, after the toga party got busted we went to my section leader's apartment to drink.  A friend was already stoned out of his mind & then he had 4 beers...he was gone.  He took the labels off the bottles & made an "Amber Bock man"...eventually the shape changed & he called it the "Amber Bock Hitler".  Also that night he text me sayin to give 'Jane' a titty twister & I mentioned to him that she might mind just a little bit...then he text her asking what she'd do if I did, talk about me being embarrassed.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Akamas

Quote from: CrAz3D on August 21, 2005, 01:13 PM
-Ok, well I've got 2 dude friends that totally almost kissed while drunk once, they totally dont remember it.

like.. totally... like... like... totally?
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

iago

Quote from: QwertyMonster on August 19, 2005, 05:44 PM
Wanker = Where you masterbate! :P

You mean... a wanker is a bathroom?
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

QwertyMonster

Lol hahah. No. When you masterbate i meant.

Topaz

Quote from: Akamas on August 21, 2005, 02:13 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on August 21, 2005, 01:13 PM

like.. totally... like... like... totally?

Maybe they're pretending to not remember!

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

hismajesty

gl hf dd ka

Going to fitness center again (still no wood to chop CrAz3D), tennis, going into town, and pool are on tap for today.

Who else started school today? A few people in my sailing class start today, and Newby does, so hm.

CrAz3D

pool on tap?  beer?
yay

school started today for me too... :(  Went to my english class found out that 2 of the 3 books I have I dont need & I still need some packet of books.  This is gonna be a boring class.  There are 5 projects, 1 is WAVE (some alcohol & drug awareness thing cause we had 2 kids die last yr)

whoo, hung out with Jane, hot stuff ;)!

Takin her to the highschool (Mayfield [me] vs. Clovis [her]) football game.  HA!  I so want to rub it in someone's face that she is from Clovis.  They were the first band in 5 yrs to beat us at the state level (of band)
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

on tap = on the schedule, I suppose is how you'd explain it.

I so want her to rub it in your face that she's from Clovis when her school wins or something. :P

CrAz3D

I cheered for other schools at football games, I didn't like our players, they were typical football jerks...

Freshmen yr Clovis beat us in Finals, ha!
Sophmore yr La Cueva beat us in Finals
Junior yr Las Cruces High beat us in Finals
Senior year we lost in Quarter Finals!
(La Cueva & Clovis might be backwards)

I was so glad to finally not make it to the finals my senior yr, although it would've been funny had we made it & lost AGAIN in finals, but oh well.

My mom wants to meet 'Jane'/Clovis now...hmm, awkward for me, whatever though.  Her parents are gonna be like an hour away in Sept. so I get to go meet them, assuming we're still together (which I spect we will be)

(ré-bun-dance)

Topaz

hismajesty

Rainy all day today, and that's the same on most of the East Coast. :(

No Busch Gardens today, I'll probably go with some friends before summer is up but I was looking forward to skipping the lines with my cousin. They're on their way here now anyway, so we'll find something else to do I guess.

I'll be coming home tommorow.

SNiFFeR

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on August 23, 2005, 09:11 AM
Rainy all day today, and that's the same on most of the East Coast. :(

No Busch Gardens today, I'll probably go with some friends before summer is up but I was looking forward to skipping the lines with my cousin. They're on their way here now anyway, so we'll find something else to do I guess.

I'll be coming home tommorow.

You live in Florida? Or you're in Florida? Where about's probably tampa area correct? I'm in Palm Harbor if you know where that is.

|