Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

QwertyMonster

iago

Quote from: Shout on August 25, 2005, 09:24 AM
Quote from: iago on August 25, 2005, 08:15 AM
Quote from: Shout on March 16, 2005, 02:41 PM
[rant]So, because I hate conformity, I am a waste of sperm? Just because I exercise my right of freedom of expression, I do not have the right to exist?
But now you're encouraging it? Or is there some point when somebody is too non-comformist for you? 

I like to think I have matured since saying that. Instead of trying to be diffrent, I just stopped caring about everything.

Fair enough :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Akamas

Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

hismajesty

Quote from: SNiFFeR on August 23, 2005, 09:51 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on August 23, 2005, 09:11 AM
Rainy all day today, and that's the same on most of the East Coast. :(

No Busch Gardens today, I'll probably go with some friends before summer is up but I was looking forward to skipping the lines with my cousin. They're on their way here now anyway, so we'll find something else to do I guess.

I'll be coming home tommorow.

You live in Florida? Or you're in Florida? Where about's probably tampa area correct? I'm in Palm Harbor if you know where that is.

I was at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. My grandparents live in Florida, outside of Orlando, and I definitely like BG Tampa Bay more.

Anyway, I stayed two extra days. We ended up going to Busch Gardens yesterday, and it was pretty fun considering I haven't been in multiple years. It was less fun than just going with 1 friend as we were a party of 7 (1 aunt + 3 cousins + 2 grandparents + 1 me) and they all have the 2 year platinum pass, but I don't, so we had to wait in line to get me a ticket. ANYWAY, since my cousin has Scleroderma she got the Handicap band for her wrist. With that we get to forego most lines and we can stay on the ride twice. She doesn't look sick though, so we got some looks when we got on the ride instead of the people that were next. Oh well, it sure beats waiting in an hour+ line.

I beat my grandpa in a swimming race for the first time in my life today. He said just three days ago that I still had a while to go before I could do it. That was cool, but he was at a disadvantage as he had just done a 37 mile bike ride a few hours earlier. Oh well.

Anyway, I'm home. :)

SNiFFeR

Damn Trust, I didnt know that they had a bush gardens anywhere else but in Florida. Thanks for the info. And btw, you cheated when you beat your grandpa.

hismajesty

I think Williamsburg was the original location, they have a huge brewery there.

QwertyMonster

Hello trust :P

I'm bored again, about to go up town to buy a new hat, gloves and t-shirt for my bmx so i look proper hard! ;) Haha joking.

iago

Quote from: QwertyMonster on August 26, 2005, 06:04 AM
Hello trust :P

I'm bored again, about to go up town to buy a new hat, gloves and t-shirt for my bmx so i look proper hard! ;) Haha joking.

If you want to look hard, may I suggest a cucumber. 

hismajesty

QwertyMonster

Hahah.  I got a new keyboard, and a cool hat, and new headphones. I look so hard in my new hat ;)

hismajesty

WHAT?! U LOOK HARD? NIGGA ILL BUST UR ASS. ME N MY NIGGAS R HARD. ROLL 20 DEEP.

iago

Quote from: QwertyMonster on August 26, 2005, 11:36 AM
Hahah.  I got a new keyboard, and a cool hat, and new headphones. I look so hard in my new hat ;)

That sounds so gross

You need to use a more American word than "hard" :P

Newby

We don't call ourselves hard when we think we look cool.

We call ourselves badass... =P
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

QwertyMonster

Haha ok.

Good news. Girlfriend back, and she got me a new top. Chelsea, yeah i don't support them but the top rocks! She been bearin git, so her tits been on it, Yum! But yeah, i love the top. And she wrote me a love letter.

Nearly had a fight just now, me and gf ran outside of the place, and my "badass" mate took care of them and blamed it on this shit we hate.

yeah! Fun life for me!!

hismajesty

Please rephrase everything between "Haha ok." and "Nearly had a fight..." so that you don't use slang.

Thanks.

|