Blaze

I0eaama0gn0mgeaa0armnr0mI

Caeser boxes are cool!
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

ok....?

This evenin is 'toga' party!  YAY!
Going after band with my (girl) friend ;) [hope that goes somewhere more, I have a feeling it could] & we're going to walmart to get sheets.  Her & her friend are getting a set of sheets & believe me & another guy friend of mine are getting like spiderman or superman sheets...this should be fun!

I so need to go & shower cause I'm not diggin my stench right now...Also, I'm gonna have to come home after walmart to shower (unless they go later on in the evening after rehearsal).

She's quite cute....totally diggin her.
OH!  Funny joke(ish) thing happened last night while playing Loading Questions.  Question was name your fav restaurant.  Jane (I'm gonna refer to her as Jane from now on) asked me which I liked more, Hooters or Dick's...then she said she had never been to Dick's & I mention I've never been to Hooters.  After that I said "This is gonna sound WAY wrong, but I love Dick's"....we cracked up, it was SCHWEET!
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

iago

Quote from: Shout Sucks on August 15, 2005, 08:58 PM
Omg pissed.

I was at work today, and some guy comes down from the corprate offices upstairs and tells me there was some kids jumping on a little red car. I was the only one with a little red car, (the kids were in the store, there's video tape of them doing it), so as they were leaving I confronted them about it, they said they did not do it. I told them the police were on there way, but they just left. Then I look at my car. I thought they were jumping on the hood, no they were on the top. It looks like I rolled my car. The whole roof of my car is about 5 inches lower than it should be and all the windows have spider cracks going down the entire length of them. The two stupid kids got away.

So then I 'popped' my roof back up, with considreable effort. I had to kinda squat/stand in the back seat and use my shoulders to push the roof of my car back up.

THEN as I'm driving home I get rear-ended by some old guy in a red POS minivan. It did not do any damage, put I cursed the guy out and he looked scared shitless.

You should have blamed him for screwing up your roof!

Work was boring too. Today sucked so much I...

DUN DUN DUN

...smoked a cigarette.
You suck at life.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

hismajesty

Sailing today wasn't as fun, thanks to lack of wind for half of the day, and weird current the other half.

iago

Quote from: Shout Sucks on August 15, 2005, 08:58 PM
Work was boring too. Today sucked so much I...

DUN DUN DUN

...smoked a cigarette.

Incidentally, did that help anything?  Did it fix your car?  Or did it cost you your integrity and goals? 
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

SNiFFeR

I crashed my school's Active Directory today.

hismajesty

The yacht race is September 3rd, I found out today. Later than I thought, it seems weird the club would start racing Labor Day and not during the summer. Oh well.

Yoni

Flight leaves in 14 hours.

hismajesty

No sailing today, stupid storm, waves were much too rough.

Blaze

Where you off too Yoni?
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

hismajesty

That math competition.

Mitosis

check out this amazing site, everything is well put together

http://bunkmedia.net/akamas/msie.php

Akamas

Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

UserLoser.

Quote from: Mitosis on August 17, 2005, 09:40 PM

Ah hahahahahahaha.  Akamas finally did something right

Mitosis

Quote from: UserLoser on August 17, 2005, 11:29 PM
Quote from: Mitosis on August 17, 2005, 09:40 PM

Ah hahahahahahaha.  Akamas finally did something right

/signed