Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Mitosis

Quote from: UserLoser on August 19, 2005, 12:10 AM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on August 18, 2005, 07:09 PM
What is a tosser?

A tosser, more specifically, a salad tosser can be seen here.

that's only version one, we are making a whole fan site!

Blaze

A trust fan site by Mitosis and Akamas? :-\
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

hismajesty

I'm glad I get to be the topic of discussion for you all, and like, you're taking time out of your day and devoting it to me. I don't understand why I am, but it's great something meant to be taking lightly (my gangsterness) has touched so many. But it's funny that Mitosis is the one doing it, considering out much he tried to suck up to me and everybody else, even when nobody liked him. Same for Akamas, I remember the first time he posted here - he imed me because he wanted to "get to know the members." I wonder why I never liked either one of them. Akamas was just an asshole and Mitosis was just an immature moron who tried to be a programmer even though he couldn't understand the simplest stuff. *sigh* :)

Sailing is over. My whole body aches, but it was worth it. I might take a certification course while I'm in the Outer Banks later this month. Leave tommorow morning for cottage in Williamsburg, VA. So long.

QwertyMonster

Wanker = Where you masterbate! :P

Had a fight nearly, but glad i didnt. He was 16 and worked out.

Akamas

Quote from: Mitosis on August 19, 2005, 09:37 AM
that's only version one, we are making a whole fan site!

Uhhh... who are you?

Quote from: Blaze on August 19, 2005, 02:53 PM
A trust fan site by Mitosis and Akamas? :-\

No.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Falcon[anti-yL]

Quote from: Mitosis on August 17, 2005, 09:40 PM
check out this amazing site, everything is well put together

http://bunkmedia.net/akamas/msie.php
ROFLFMAO gg no re XD

hismajesty

QwertyMonster

CrAz3D

OOOH!
OOOH!
OOOH!

yay Pride! (not gay pride)
Ok, Ths has been an uberly pimp week...you know VH1's "Best Week Ever"?...yeah, this is my best week ever *PERIOD*

Ok, Rookie party was saturday evening, I went with some older friends that've done band before cause just so I'd have someone to talk to.  When leaving there is this girl at the gate & says hey, aren't you Tyler & then explains that she remembered me from her facebook thing.  Sorta just said hey then left.  Next nightat the same place was the 'vet' party.  She was standing near the entrance like right when I got there & was like "Tyler!" & nervously I said "Jane".
Night goes on a bit & we're all hangin in the black light room sitting there (she was very open & such, had 1 smirnoff to drink & was alittle buzzed, lol).  So I hung out with her for a good bit off & on that night & she said to say "bye" when I left.  I was leaving & walked bye her cause I figured I didn't have the guts & then thought "screw it, I ain't gonna meet new people like this" so I went up & said bye.

So night 3 comes along & this is the sectional party (clarinets have their own, tubas have theirs & so on).  "Jane" mentioned that the flutes were just eating CiCi's pizza like RIGHT after rehearsal so I said she ought to join our clarinet party (I just assumed no one owuld mind).  "Jane" talked to "Emily" (our section leader whom Jane is friends with) & asked...Emily said it'd be fine.
While we were at the party Jane called Emily (Jane wasnt there yet) & asked if I was there (WHOO!).  Emily replied to Jane "You're in business".  Then that night & the next day they kept talking about "Jane's business" & Emily asked Jane if I knew yet (I could assume from this point).
So we're going out to dinner as friends (like 4 of us)...2 cancel & Jane & I have our first date, good stuff!

I've hung out with her every night this week for a few hours & then at lunch as well...she is so very cute.  Asked her "out" on August 19th around 2?am I spose, ;) I'm in business now too!

Going to the 'band social' with her tonight...then the clarinet campout at the lake on Sept 10 (that should be fun ;))
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

You have a new girl like everyday.

In Williamsburg now, getting ready to go up to the fitness center, just figured I'd check in and see what's up.

So, uh, what's up? :P

QwertyMonster

Not much, bout to go out. Girlfriend back tommorow, yay. :P

Apart from that, nothing but Diablo II and going on my bmx i guess.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on August 21, 2005, 08:08 AM
You have a new girl like everyday.

In Williamsburg now, getting ready to go up to the fitness center, just figured I'd check in and see what's up.

So, uh, what's up? :P
Everyday?...Every 2 months maybe

Fitness center?  pfft, those are for rich lazy people that want to work out without working.  Real men chop wood & such to get in shape.

Also, you "what's up" thing reminds me of a few funnies people did this week

Funny #1:
We're leaving the 1st party @ 130am & talking & someone said "I hope the cops don't bust any more parties" then one dude said "knock on wood" & knocked on 'himself', if ya get my drift

Funny #2:
Sitting on my tailgate with Jane & her friend (:(, her friend is always there) talking & then we see 2 people walk infront of a Chevy Suburban & start making out.  We look back & just notice them but later on we can hear them.  After a while I'm pretty sure she was getting eating out or something cause she was making some noise...sheesh.  Then one dude walked up to near us from the bon fire & mentioned that they were almost out of wood (for the fire) & I said that the people infront of that Chevy were out too (they had stopped)
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

shout

Car Update!!!!

The kids that fucked with my car came into the store yesterday, so me, my manager, the GM, and two drivers all stood infront of the doors to the gas station, letting custemers in and out but not these two fucktards. The police came and la dee da and me and the cop went to the kids' house to speak with their parents. Then the dad, after much apology and a wish not to be involved with this anymore, (he was stoned), he gave me $500 cash and an amp, subwoofer, and all the wires.

I had all the windows except the windshield repaced already, for a grand total of $10 in gas. Found an old neon, same model, in a junk yard. One of my friends (a mechanic) knows the person who owns the junkyard (just happens to be his uncle).

Note the windshield was the least damaged.

Funfunfun.

hismajesty

Fitness centers are just like gyms n00b, they have a new one in the new Aquatic Center here - I'm at Kings Creek Plantation by the way. I wouldn't want to be chopping wood on vacation.

By the way, it looks like my grandparents are gonna let me stay until Wednesday now because we're going to Busch Gardens with my aunt on Tuesday apparently. My cousin has a medical condition, I forget the name, but she can't be in the sun and has to use this real expensive sunblock and all of this type of stuff. Anyway, she gets to skip to the front of the line, I'm sure she'd gladly trade that one perk for her life back. I remember when her best friends stopped being her friend because my cousin was no longer "popular" because her steroide shots made her fat in the face, that's subsided now and they're friends again. I wouldn't have been their friend, though, after all the stuff my family has done for them (like giving them stuff when they couldn't afford it.) It makes me sick how mean kids that age can be. They also make fun of her because she has to wear a rash-guard like thing when swimming. She's staying home from a pool party she wants to go to because of fear of embarrasment. I feel sorry for her since I always let me fears keep me from doing stuff. :(

Wow, way off topic rant. Anyway, you have interesting friends, and I've got to go - my grandma and I are going shopping.

Bye!

Edit (Though I didn't post yet, noticed Shout replied when I hit post): Shout, was that a good deal? How much is that equipment worth? It doesn't sound like $500 would have been enough to cover the damage, you should sue them - I would. How did you get the stuff replaced for free?

CrAz3D

snap, missed reading what happened, cool that your car is good now though...or gooder

Off topic?...is that possible?  Who has interesting friends?

(ré-bun-dance)

|