Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

dude, ok, I missed 9:30 again.

other than that, talkin to my mormon gal again...sheesh
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

dxoigmn

Quote from: CrAz3D on July 30, 2005, 08:37 PM
life in prison is expensive, I say we form a governemtn sponsored (but not linked publically) vigilante group to kill people that should be killed by the death penalty...it would cost so much less

We have went over this many times before and it has been established that it costs more to sentence a man to death than it does to keep them in prison for life.

CrAz3D

i know, thats why i mentioned the vigilante thing so that it wont cost so much
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

QwertyMonster

My GF was pissed last night big time. Txted me saying i dumped her when i aint, and god knows what shes done with the boys. She dont remember a thing, she says yeah we still go out, but shes in norwich now til thursday cos she was rly bad.

And she goes on hols for 2 weeks next monday! God can life get any  fucking shitter than this!

shout

Quote from: QwertyMonster on July 31, 2005, 06:34 AM
God can life get any fucking shitter than this!

You have no idea. Try being so poor you have to live in a tent in a state park for two weeks. And get picked up by a school bus. Try living in an effenciency with 3 other people with no electricty.

Kid's relationships are trivial compared to the problems of real life. Stop bitching about your fucking girlfriend, if she is giving you problems break up with her. You never know, she might become one of those stupid bitches who cuts themselves and tells you she will kill herself if you break up with her.

S.t.f.u.

hismajesty

Sally is weird and not ready for a relationship, let her go and you won't have any more problems with her.

Shout: :o! Were you talking about yourself? You're on a computer!

CrAz3D

Quote from: QwertyMonster on July 31, 2005, 06:34 AM
My GF was pissed last night big time. Txted me saying i dumped her when i aint, and god knows what shes done with the boys. She dont remember a thing, she says yeah we still go out, but shes in norwich now til thursday cos she was rly bad.

And she goes on hols for 2 weeks next monday! God can life get any  fucking shitter than this!
why HAVEN'T yuou dumped her!?
why doesnt she remember anything?...was she drunk?
they sent their daughter away because she was bad?
where is hols & WHAT is hols?
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on July 31, 2005, 09:23 AM
Shout: :o! Were you talking about yourself?

About 10 years ago yes.

hismajesty

Ah, that sucks. Good to know everything is (seemingly) OK now!

QwertyMonster

No no. She was pissed out of her head. We've talked it over and its all ok. So dont worry.

I went out skating and somebody landed on my eye with a skate and its all swollen up. But good my gf was there to comfort me :)

CrAz3D

ok, yeah

anyways, i get my honda back on tues or monday, y'all should give me some ideas on what I should do to spiff it up (its gonna become my daily driver cause insurance is cheaper & I get better gas mileage)  i can still drive my truck for dates, but id like a decent lookin ghetto honda
(ré-bun-dance)

Newby

Quote from: QwertyMonster on July 31, 2005, 01:00 PM
somebody landed on my eye with a skate

How the fuck does that work? If he LANDED, you would probably have more than swelling...
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

QwertyMonster

That's the thing! I don't know whats wrong with my eye until tommorow.. For now i am sitting here with ice on it. It really hurts!

hismajesty

You have a very weird life.

QwertyMonster

hahaha thanks! :P

My eye will be fine, just pain and black eye. :)

|