• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

hmm, that's superbly odd.  Highway driving around here is easy...go straight & then get off on the off-ramp...down town street traffic is insane in the membrane
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

CrAz3D

Mother of God!
I'm glad I didn't go to any scout camps this year...there have been like 10 people killed!

The 3 from the power line & tent, 1 had a heartattack, 2 have been killed by lightning, & hundreds have been sick from heat stroke, & about 15? injured from the powerlin/lightning incidents
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Blaze

A sensible person wouldn't set up camp beside poles like that, at least my troop doesn't.  Heat stroke at camp...don't people use canteens anymore?

The last Camp I was at was at Haliburtan Scout Reserve (Scouts Canada's Pride and Joy), and I saw a lot of stupidity out of some of the groups there.  People were hitting each other with canoe paddles, ramming ships into each other, holding people underwater, hitting each other with fishing rods with hooks attached, and overall disrespect for all of the safety rules.  It seemed to me that the troop's around our site were not enforcing the rules like they should be.  I'm glad they only have pocket knives unlike our large knives or I would have been running for my life.  I'm not saying that all troops are like that, but when your out in another country I would have thought they would have been on good behavior.  I think the leaders need to be enforcing the safety rules more, and should be keeping a better eye on the kids.

Well, thats my two cents.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

QwertyMonster

I am always on my bmx. Im so addicted to it! I'm learning stunts and tricks. Can do jumps and things, its really cool.

Doing good with girlfriend :)

Im bored. Need something to do.. :P

CrAz3D

Do your dog instead of your g/f?

I SHOULD get my ghetto Honda back this eveing! WHOO!  Then it'll have a new rack & pinion & work good, whoo!  Time to race with that little POS ;)

Ah!  Girls suck, sort of?...I don't know yet & it is driving me nuts! 
I want a dog, who else wants a dog?  Maybe we can get a good deal if we all buy one
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

I don't have a dog. I would like one though. :)

CrAz3D

Get one, they are ALOT less trouble than girlfriends...they love you always, they never confuse the hell out of you, they obey ;), & even though they may flirt a little with your friends they ALWAYS save the best kisses for you!
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

Hahahahah :D

My girlfriend > * Now. ;)

iago

Quote from: QwertyMonster on August 03, 2005, 05:08 PM
Can do jumps and things, its really cool.

Is there any trick to jumping? It doesn't seem like much of a trick to go over a ramp and hit the ground?

I've ridden my bike to work 12 days straight, and a total of 42 days (at $1.85/bus ride, 2 bus rides/day, 84*1.85 = ~$140 saved)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

shout

Quote from: iago on August 03, 2005, 06:08 PM
I've ridden my bike to work 12 days straight, and a total of 42 days (at $1.85/bus ride, 2 bus rides/day, 84*1.85 = ~$140 saved)

Nice.

Holy crap 1 dollar = 111 yen! I thought it was like 1000 yen!

(Looked up exchange rates)

hismajesty

CrAz3D

Ok, I'm coming home from my friend's & I'm on a 4 lane road @ a red light.  There are 3 police stopped on the opposite side in the turning lane.  The green arrow comes on & they start to go, but so does the STUPID woman driver infront of me.  She totally started to run a red light infront of 3 cops!  I SO laughed.

Other things from today:
I went & watched the highschool band (the high school I used to go to) this morning @ 1030 or so, they sounded decent.
I went & watched them again tonight @ their parent's night thing...pretty dandy for 1 week of practice
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

No iago, not that kind of jumping. Standing still, and lifting both wheels up. And yeah going up ramps really fast and jumping.

Im learning to jump, spin my bike, bounce of back wheel and flip to the front. I saw somebody do it yesturday. Here come some broken bones! :P

CrAz3D

Quote from: QwertyMonster on August 04, 2005, 06:14 AM
Here come some broken bones! :P
seriously, I don't understand how people can do those 20'+ jumps, they must've fallen while trying that at one point, that's insane
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

Yup they would of broke bones and things, but no pain, no game. :P

|