• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

maybe it wasn't skateboardin gat all, maybe it was something ELSE that got your eye
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

So I finally got around to uploading the pictures I took while I was on the Outer Banks. The numbers skip some because I took out most of the ones that included my sister, except for like 3. Also, there's some videos of the fireworks on there too. My batteries were low which is why it's not just one big video, the camera kept shutting off.

Link

CrAz3D

cool, where are the babes?
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

On the beach. This resort was across the street from the beach, whereas the babe pictures last year were when we were staying at my grandparents place in Atlantic Beach, where we were RIGHT on the beach. I could get pictures from my room.

shout

Apperntly at some point I bought a legit copy of doom 3. Eh.

hismajesty

Doom 3 was good. I decided to format without backing up my saved game file though so after that I never played it. I really wish I hadn't done that, as that was a game I wanted to beat.

CrAz3D

Well, last thursday I helped a friend move out (he had to be out by 10am saturday)...friday was a 'moving out' party, not COMING out, MOVING out

Today I help a different friend move IN.  Tonight (maybe) there is a moving in party.

I'm debating whether or not to try to find a house to buy next year (near campus) & rent out the rooms or maybe I'll just take the interest off the money I have in my CD & rent an apartment (although that is TOTALLY throwing money away & getting nothing inreturn except a little freedom)

(ré-bun-dance)

CrAz3D

ERG for road rage!

Ok, so they are doing some major construction on our major streets in mid-day in down town, what IDIOT decided to work during that time?!  Anways, like 3 roads I need to use are closed so I hop through a parking lot & there is a line of cars (through the parking lot) to get out onto another road...I jump the curb (it was my turn to jump) & the little honda behind me is like "WTF, screw that" & turns around, funny, that's why I drive a truck.

So I FINALLY get to the bank & begin to pull out of the drive through thing (cause a dude let me get into line) & I let this lady to my right go, then some DUMBASS blue little POS cars goes around the dude that let ME in & I ALMOST run into his sorry ass...too bad I didn't.

From that point I was uberly in road rage mode...I seriously laid like 20' of rubber on a newly paved road when turning out of the bank parking lot.  Then, down the road I TOTALLY ran a red light.  It tuned yellow & since I was turning I decided who cares, I'm going, then it went red & I laid more rubber...I think this is the first red I've ran ever...stupid people in our stupid town make me so ticked off that I just want a gun, I could've so shot that hispanic or middle eastern dude in that blue car & gone happily on my way
(ré-bun-dance)

Blaze

Ugh, I missed a chance to go to winnipeg due to a party. My current drivers license doesn't allow me to drive on highways (Uber :-\) so I'm stuck in this small town, and my cousin Wes who can drive on highways just went back to shilow(I don't know how to spell it).  Well, hopefully it will work out better next year when I can actually drive somewhere :-\.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

you can't drive on highways?!  that is like THE easiest traffic to drive in, everyone goes in a straight line all the time, dumbest law ever (sort of)
(ré-bun-dance)

Blaze

There are three types of levels for cars. G1, G2, G. G1 means you can drive with someone who has thier G. G2 means you can drive alone not on highways, G means you can do anything you want within the law. Well, thats my understanding of it at least.

CrAz3D

Dang, that is odd.  Can you have as many peopl in your car as you want with a G2? & drive at anytime of the day/night?
(ré-bun-dance)

Blaze

Yeah, yeah, and yeah.

CrAz3D

WHAT IN THE!?  That is just stupid.  Are your highways like road pits of death there or something?
(ré-bun-dance)

Blaze

Not really, they are just usually packed unless you go on the 407(Pay-For-Use highway). You also can only have as much people in your vehicle as you have seat(belt)s for.

|