• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Newby

Those methods are legal? Jesus Christ...

On a side note, my school, being run by the great intelligent souls of the universe, decided that it would be a good idea to close the school the day my AP notes are due.

Now I have to turn them in either tomorrow or Sunday, and I'm not even sure if they'll be open or not...

They said I could mail them in (and postmarked date counts for "turn-in" date) but I'd much rather see them get there.

I'm going to put out the last chapter tonight (I'm doing notecards for Chapters 1 - 5 right now (done with 6)) and wake up tomorrow and pray they're open.

Also, I have to do 15 questions by August 15th. Boo @ that, especially since most are essay questions.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

shout

I have no idea when school starts for me. All I know is I have a new spanish teacher. :( I hope she is not a bitch.

CrAz3D

Had a 'moving out' party cause my friends are moving out of their apartment...I had 4 frothy beverages & was a little tipsy.  My ex-girl persony called (the mormon) cause I sent her a text a few days ago asking about band...she called & I felt bad cause I was all tipsy & she was mormon & I hope I said nothing bad & I still like her, nuts, & still man...she is so cute & like perfect
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Newby

4 frothy beverages (beer (10 proof I'll assume)) and you were a bit tipsy? Jeez man. I have half a bottle of vodka and am just buzzed. =P

WHO FINISHED AP NOTES? YEEEEEEEEEAH BITCH.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

CrAz3D

oink man, I dont do that hard stuff...bad taste, & yes, I do drinnk for the taste.

you sould see it, I have 2 friends that after 2 cans of Miller Lite they are well on their way to being gone
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)

shout

hismajesty

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on July 30, 2005, 11:10 AM
Quote from: CrAz3D on July 30, 2005, 11:03 AM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on July 30, 2005, 04:33 AM
Quote from: CrAz3D on July 30, 2005, 02:30 AM
& I still like her, nuts

haha.
seriously dude, I suck at this...stupid girls

"I still like her nuts"

omg.
GOD BLESS IT!  LOL!  I SO didn't notice that.  But she is mormon, she is cute, its almost gaurnteed that she is hot
(ré-bun-dance)

Newby

Quote from: CrAz3D on July 30, 2005, 02:35 AM
oink man, I dont do that hard stuff...bad taste, & yes, I do drinnk for the taste.

you sould see it, I have 2 friends that after 2 cans of Miller Lite they are well on their way to being gone

Apple twist vodka is the greatest tasting liquor I've ever had.
- Newby

CrAz3D

i'll look for that next time...maybe ill try it out

i dont like vodka really though, bad taste/smell/& going down it is bad too  ikes
(ré-bun-dance)

Newby

I get made fun of for liking it. It's a "bitch's drink" apparently.

I don't care. I'd rather drink more good-tasting vodka than worse-tasting-but-still-good Jack Daniels.
- Newby

Warrior

Quote from: CrAz3D on July 29, 2005, 11:27 AM
*sigh*

EDIT:
Yeah, that movie I watched alst night about the system executing a real man...here is why the death penalty is needed
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/07/29/baseball.bat.killing/index.html

Dumbass little twerp needs to die, there is no reason to hit someone in the head with a metal baseball bat unless you are sick demented worthless sub-human piece of trash

2-3 years ago this kid threw a big ice block off a bridge and killed a mother and kids (not sure about kids, sure about mother). I think situations like this shouldn't be given death penalty but life in prison.

If they want to throw thier life away, so be it.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

CrAz3D

life in prison is expensive, I say we form a governemtn sponsored (but not linked publically) vigilante group to kill people that should be killed by the death penalty...it would cost so much less
(ré-bun-dance)

|