• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

warz

Quote from: iago on July 09, 2005, 09:26 PM
When you steal music, the other people still have it, and nobody loses anything.  Nobody makes extra money, but nobody is losing. 

When you steal, say, liquor, somebody is losing a noticeable amount.  When it happens frequently, it causes problems. 

Weak son. Justifying it. If you're for the anti-stealing movement, then be all for it - not 75%.

iago

Quote from: warz on July 10, 2005, 12:45 AM
Quote from: iago on July 09, 2005, 09:26 PM
When you steal music, the other people still have it, and nobody loses anything.  Nobody makes extra money, but nobody is losing. 

When you steal, say, liquor, somebody is losing a noticeable amount.  When it happens frequently, it causes problems. 

Weak son. Justifying it. If you're for the anti-stealing movement, then be all for it - not 75%.

I am against stealing as the theft of property.  I don't care if somebody wants to make a copy of something I made and leaves me the original copy. 
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

Theft of intellectual property is still theft.
Also, when someone steals(downloads) software/music they are stealing potential money from the company.

Can I steal your passwords?...you can still have a copy of them but I want one too ;)

Just got back from watchign cheesy horror movies @ a friend's.  We went to hastings & got them most random horror movies we could find...neither had an actualy case, just a hastings DVD case.  Movies were 'the Item' & 'Video X'

We stopped watching Video X cause it wasn't so good
the Item was quite funny!  a definate must see for $.99
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on July 10, 2005, 02:21 AM
Just got back from watchign cheesy horror movies @ a friend's.  We went to hastings & got them most random horror movies we could find...neither had an actualy case, just a hastings DVD case.  Movies were 'the Item' & 'Video X'

You should find movies made by Troma.  They make the best worst movies I've ever seen.  Terror Firmer, Toxic Avenger (1 and 4), Class of Nuke'em High (1), Monster in the Closet, Surf Nazis Must Die are all amazing.  I love every one of their movies. 

Incidentally, they also have a movie called Blood Sucking Freaks.  There is very little blood sucking, though.  The movie is about slavery, and involves scores of female slaves who the guy uses are furnature.  Oh, and they never wear clothes.  Best line from the movie: "Leave this one here.  Her mouth will make an interesting urinal".

CrAz3D

Blood Sucking Freaks, I'll remember that for next time.

I love cheesy horror movies.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

iago

My friend has it on DVD.  I suppose I can rip it if you want me to, provided you pay royalties to Lloyd Kauffman.  :)

Hitmen

Quote from: iago on July 10, 2005, 09:51 AM

You should find movies made by Troma.  They make the best worst movies I've ever seen.  Terror Firmer, Toxic Avenger (1 and 4), Class of Nuke'em High (1), Monster in the Closet, Surf Nazis Must Die are all amazing.  I love every one of their movies. 

Incidentally, they also have a movie called Blood Sucking Freaks.  There is very little blood sucking, though.  The movie is about slavery, and involves scores of female slaves who the guy uses are furnature.  Oh, and they never wear clothes.  Best line from the movie: "Leave this one here.  Her mouth will make an interesting urinal".
TROMA RULES!! I found Blood Sucking Freaks on VHS for sale at a crappy little movie store for $4 a few weeks ago. And a whole bunch of troma movies feature Lemmy Kilmister from Motörhead, who kicks ass.

QwertyMonster

Hehe im so happy im back with my old girlfriend (Sally ;))

Nobody has ever seen her, so i will post pics of her later.

Im over the moon :-) But my m8 is so jealous he loves her to bits. Oh well, she mine :-)

--------------------------------------

Im really bored. Nobody is ever on msn anymore..

hismajesty

You suck at not talking about your relationship. Pictures are good.

QwertyMonster

hehe yeah i will show pictures later, maybe ;)

CrAz3D

Quote from: iago on July 10, 2005, 03:08 PM
My friend has it on DVD.  I suppose I can rip it if you want me to, provided you pay royalties to Lloyd Kauffman.  :)
Thnx but I'd have no way to burn it so we could all watch it :(
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Do you have a regular CD-Burner? If not, just have everyone hover around computer.

iago

Quote from: Hitmen on July 10, 2005, 03:32 PM
Quote from: iago on July 10, 2005, 09:51 AM

TROMA RULES!! I found Blood Sucking Freaks on VHS for sale at a crappy little movie store for $4 a few weeks ago. And a whole bunch of troma movies feature Lemmy Kilmister from Motörhead, who kicks ass.

A lot of actors got their start in it, too.  For example, Billy Bob Thorton. 

My friend has BSF on DVD. 

The best one is still Terror Firmer, which we also have on DVD. 

Although Cannibal the Musical is also pretty awesome.

CrAz3D

Yeah, I have a CD burner.  Would I just burn a VCD?

Ok, my dad is in some class at the university that is being taught by some snotty little grad student.

1 student has already dropped the class after the first 2 days because the 'teacher' is a self absorbed little POS.

The 'teacher' wrote a 'poem' about his life history saying how he is from Puerto Rico & so on.  Then he goes on to say "I am from the shame from the lobotomy better known as Americanizado" (which I believe means he has shamefully been dumbed down to becomed an American?)

He also handed out some stupid Tupac lyrics that go on about how Lady Liberty lied to me & so on & so forth....I don't know that I'd like this guy teaching anyone anything if he has such a tainted view of America
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

"At least I can speak English."

|