• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

QwertyMonster

Why im at school at this time year: Cos school holidays aint started yet.

I fell of my new bmx today and i've fucked my neck up. I was going rly fast, jumped rly high and wheel went bent and flipped me over. Ouch. :-\

Blaze, welcome back. :)

shout

I blew a fuse to all my interior lights and I could not find a place to buy a new one. Driving at night sucks with no interior lights.

Edit: Smolderthorn is down. :(

Blaze

Sorry to hear both of those tragic storys. :(

Its good not getting up at 5 in the morning to go fishing when you went to bed at 2.  I look asian now due to my tan.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

QwertyMonster

My neck is still killing me like mad, i can't move it hardly. I might need to go to hospital to have it looked at. Aslong as my bike is ok though ;)

iago

We had a big thunderstorm last night.  There are fallen branches (HUGE ones) all over my yard, and the garbage cans ended up in the corner of the yard.  Plus, the power was out for a few hours.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

hismajesty

Akamas

Quote from: iago on July 17, 2005, 09:43 AM
We had a big thunderstorm last night. There are fallen branches (HUGE ones) all over my yard, and the garbage cans ended up in the corner of the yard. Plus, the power was out for a few hours.

Yah, that was a bitch of a storm.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

shout

I don't want to go to work. I'm thinking of calling in sick and playing WoW.

iago

Quote from: Akamas on July 17, 2005, 02:23 PM
Quote from: iago on July 17, 2005, 09:43 AM
We had a big thunderstorm last night. There are fallen branches (HUGE ones) all over my yard, and the garbage cans ended up in the corner of the yard. Plus, the power was out for a few hours.

Yah, that was a bitch of a storm.

The better part of a tree fell across my street, it still hasn't been moved.

Apparently, there were tornado warnings for western Winnipeg (I live right on the west part), but I didn't know because, well, I didn't have any power :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

shout

I pwned a kitty with my car. :'(

CrAz3D

Very little has happened it seems, good, less for me to catch up on later...but first, my story!

I went up to a cabin in Lake Tahoe with a few friends & grandparents of 1 friend.  Friends I rode with are Baker, Ralph, BJ...the friend whose grandparents rent the cabin is Kathy.

Since Kathy flew up there were only 4 of us in the car...we left town about 3pm MDT...we drove I10 through Tucson & then drove I8 to San Diego.  We hit San Diego at 12am PST(?) & HAD to find a hookah bar (Fumari).  Smoked there for about an hour (tropical punch sheeshaw) then headed for LA.  Hit LA around 2:30am PST...I LOVE LA traffic that early, I also love the fact that they do road construction during the night instead of day time like where I live.  We saw part of the Hollywood walk of Fame, got lost, then got back on I5 or the 101, which I can't remember cause I don't drive there often (or ever).  We scadoodle up to Sacramento where we saw our first 'California' driver (a dude going fast).  It took forever to get through Sacramento because it was around 9am PST.  Finally we started to make our way to Lake Tahoe.  Drove through South Lake & then stopped at Emerald Bay for a little bit (the cabin is only a bit further up the California side).  Arrived at the cabin at about 12pm PST, no one was there so we let ourselves in (with the key they told us about).  Kathy & her grandparents got to the cabin about 1pm PST, we were all asleep.  We go chill at the beach, I get burned (I got burned in a different spot everyday almost!).  Then we play about an hour or 2 of Liverpool Rummy (good game).

Our daily schedule pretty much looked like this:
7:30am PST get up & eat
8:30am PST go out to the boat (Kathy's grandpa owns a nice Cobalt with a huge 7.4l Mercury engine & some crazy exhaust chambers that I can't remember the name of that allow the engine to breathe more)
11:30am PST lunch at the cabin
1:30pm PST swimming & tanning at the beach
4:00pm PST back to the cabin to mess around a little
5:00pm PST dinner
7:00pm PST liverpool rummy
10:00pm PST the beach again

On friday, though, we went to San Francisco.  A cool place, saw Berkely (I like that campus but it had odd people).  1 odd person I saw was a gay guy (I think) dressed in a toga (I think) with a wifebeater shirt...weird.  Also, down a side street from the campus Baker bought a bong (since his old one broke).  We had already decided we were going to get him one for his bday but we decided just to pay for this one instead.
Went to Market St., cool, saw some lady(?)playing a saxophone (she should've stopped)

As far as interesting things go, this was my first time on a boat like that, my first time attempting to ski (no luck), my first time attempting to wake board (no luck), & a rather cute girl hit on me instead of our 'ladies man' friend (Baker).  She was 15 & a southern bell from Georgia...yum

Sunday night we decided to come back.
Schedule pretty much went like this:
9:40pm PST left cabin
10:20pm PST left beach
2:20am PST saw car burning on freeway south of stockton
4:00am PST Bakersfield for breakfast
12:00pm AZT (Arizona Time) Grand Canyon
7:00pm MDT Albuquerque
10:00pm MDT Home

22 hours there, 23 hours back, good stuff.  I SO recommend going there if ou ever get the chance.

Kathy's grandpa was telling us about a few house up there.  1 down the road from where we were was just built, the guy bought the LAND for $1.6million
Down the beach a bit there was a rather nice large house...went up for bid at $5million last year but sold for $11million.
We visited the Keys, very nice big houses there too.
He told us about an Arab munitions dealer that has a $22million house on the NEvada side of the lake, dang.

The water was so clear, there was still snow on the mountains, God it was beautiful!
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

QwertyMonster

Welcome back crazed!

Wow sounds good on that post.  Glad ya had fun :)

hismajesty

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on July 20, 2005, 10:16 AM
Pictures?
I have a good amount of them, but no where to store them all :(
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

|