• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

UserLoser.

Mitosis: Shut up and get a life.
Crazed: I don't want to discuss it over the Internet with someone I don't know, sorry :-\

warz

DarkMinion: you write for rivals.com ? Balla. I'm going to tech fall '05. I'll be livin in Sterling apartments or whatever.

CrAz3D

Quote from: UserLoser on June 16, 2005, 08:38 PM
Mitosis: Shut up and get a life.
Crazed: I don't want to discuss it over the Internet with someone I don't know, sorry :-\
No problem, hope you're doing better though

We rented a car tonight for our trip tomorrow.  Got it from Enterprise.  My dad asked for a 6cyl fullsize sedan thing.  They gave us a 4cyl sedan thing that had NO washerfluid for the windsheild & is low on oil.  WTF!?!?!?!?!?!

Trip:
My cousin is getting married in Austin, TX! Whoo for him!... Leaving tomorrow morning & getting back sunday around 1 amish
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

QwertyMonster

Mitosis, im sorry but your a total fuck head. Just leave userloser alone.

Blaze

http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?ii8khon2kdw

My friends crippled bird died.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Mitosis

Quote from: [Unknown] on June 17, 2005, 10:01 AM
Mitosis, im sorry but your a total fuck head. Just leave userloser alone.

sorry its just so funny

hismajesty

Ugh. I got an email from a sorta-friend. It was one of those "how I feel about you" emails. I knew she liked me last year and this year, she told me and others have told me - but I don't even like her as a friend sometimes. She's annoying a lot of the time, and is a complete reverse of me. I was intimidated by the letter, but I'm sure it took balls for her to write it.

I shouldn't post this, but I don't have much experience with this and I'm not sure how to handle it. I generally have a problem with seeing how stuff I say will hurt someone (as it sounds OK to me) and I'm afraid my reply might not have been good.

QuoteOk Matt....
I admitt, this whole year Ive had a blast w/ you wether it was in 1 bell, 2nd bell, or just me callin you ALL the time. No one can forget the names we have for you either. isnt that right Ugly shoes/ Bill/Ass/Machuew? well i was planning on sendin you something to tell you how i feel about you all year. yeah last year i liked you, but i got to know you a lot more this year, and i like you a lot more now. its not a matter of a crush i guess, i dont know what to call it, but all i know is that if something ever happened to you, i would feel horrible. i dont think i would be the same. yeah it sounds cheesey, but thast the facts. im writing this because im tired of knowing that you know that i like you, and you still hang around me, and are a pain in the ass (in the nicest way possible) yet nothing comes of it. I dont want to think anymore, i want to know. i dont want to have to think that you feel the same way, but Know you do. its so weird with you. I have so much fun with you, and i like arguing with you, and makin you smile when you dont want to. I know its more on the side that you dont like me, based n the type of girls that you like (Kristen, Emmy) that i could never compare. im not pretty like them, and im not girley, but believe it or not, im tryin to become both. its HARD! But in anycase I am ask you a question if you feel the same way too. I highly  doubt it. If you reply to this by Sunday then ok. If not, il leave you alone forever. I'll block you, I wont call you anymore, think about you, breathe in your general direction, etc. im gone. Don't have to worry about the burden of me anymore... to me though, you are the only REAL guy friend I've had. I have more fun with you then I do Cali. So, thats what I have wanted to say all year.  I don't want to be lead-on anymore...
- Kate

QuoteAye, well this puts me in an awkward position. Anyway, I wasn't attempting to lead you on at all. Sure, I know you know I know that you like/d me, but why should I stop talking to you because of that? People can't help the way they feel for the most part, it just happens. I don't think that you're a bad person because of that. I liked Kristen almost two years before I even met you, and as far as Emmy goes - doesn't everyone have a celebrity crush? No, I don't see you as anything more than a friend, and instead of sugar coating it I'll be blunt. I'm sorry, but I really can't help it. If you don't want to talk to me anymore likek you said, then so be it, but I don't feel that this should dampen our friendship in any way. I don't have a problem talking to you (for the most part) and stuff, and in this day and age it's not uncommon for a guy and a girl to be just friends.

How should I handle this from here?

Blaze

Your letter is much better then Homers. 

Quote from: Homer Simpson
Welcome to dumbsville, population.... You

I think you've handled it nicely.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

hismajesty

She replied, saying it's "cool" and whatnot. I can read between the lines and tell she's probably crying hysterically. I would be crying too if I couldn't get a piece of the almightly me. Oh well, at least on the surface she says it's OK.

Hitmen

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on June 17, 2005, 07:31 PM
I would be crying too if I couldn't get a piece of the almightly me.
Haha, he thinks he's people.

Mitosis

I think you did the right thing and told her the truth. Telling the truth can never let you down.

K

Quote from: Mitosis on June 17, 2005, 07:41 PM
I think you did the right thing and told her the truth. Telling the truth can never let you down.

That's a very noble position to take.
Naive maybe, but noble.

CrAz3D

Keep options open for later on down the line eh?  Instead of telling her she is a fuckin sedistic whore (I have a friend that did that to some girl)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

|