• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

iago

I could swear that this image says "ZERG" in graffiti?  How nerdy is that?
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

Quote from: iago on May 07, 2005, 02:20 AM
I could swear that this image says "ZERG" in graffiti?  How nerdy is that?
lol, crazy gang bangers
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Quote from: Shout on May 07, 2005, 12:44 AM
What are the pics of the glowing lights?

That was the NYC skyline from our hotel room at night, not sure why it came out like that though.

CrAz3D: hahaha

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on May 07, 2005, 01:59 PM
Quote from: Shout on May 07, 2005, 12:44 AM
What are the pics of the glowing lights?

That was the NYC skyline from our hotel room at night, not sure why it came out like that though.

CrAz3D: hahaha
haha as funny haha or haha as 'CrAz3D, you idiot, don't mock me' haha?
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on May 07, 2005, 09:18 PM
Both, I guess.
k then!

Whoo! iriver comes in on monday or tuesday & I just told a girl I like that I like her (not the really young one).  I feel stupid, but better.  Today, or yesterday I guess, was a good day.
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

What did she say?

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on May 08, 2005, 06:01 AM
What did she say?
It's mutual, go figure.  I thought I'd have to live in shame for a while but it worked out the other way ;).

BTW, trust, what happened with that one girl you were obsessing over a while back?  Did you ever take her to the concert or anything?
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Kristen? I got over her, for the most part. I still like her but not nearly as much as before. I guess after 3 years I realized that I'll never do anything. She has a boyfriend now too.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on May 08, 2005, 12:19 PM
Kristen? I got over her, for the most part. I still like her but not nearly as much as before. I guess after 3 years I realized that I'll never do anything. She has a boyfriend now too.
She has a boyfriend!?...& it isn't you!?...that means she was 'looking'!...why didn't you ask her out or @ least express your feelings & run in shame (as I ALWAYS do) ;)

We need to find you a girl trust.  Yahoo Personals?
(ré-bun-dance)

Blaze

QuoteHello,

You have been chosen to participate in an invitation only limited time event!
Are you currently paying over 3% for your mortgage? STOP! We can help you lower that today!
Answer only a few questions and we can give you an approval in under 30 seconds – it's that simple! http://ohvd.gr3atn3ws.com/p2.asp

And stop fighting for lenders – let them fight for you! Make them work for your business by giving you the lowest rates around!
$230,000 loans are available for only $340/month! WE'RE PRACTICALLY GIVING AWAY MONEY! http://jene.gr3atn3ws.com/p1.asp

Think your credit is too bad to get a deal like this? THINK AGAIN! We will have you saving your money in no time!
Are you ready to save your money? http://x9pf.gr3atn3ws.com/p2.asp

http://duqu.gr3atn3ws.com/p1.asp

Regards,
Chris Liliana

I love that website. gr3atn3ws.com
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)

Blaze

Is that a jeep or a truck? :-\
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

Quote from: Blaze on May 08, 2005, 02:57 PM
Is that a jeep or a truck? :-\
A Jeep truck based on the one they built in 62.  My dad had a 79 Jeep Comanche? that he loved.

This Jeep has a 5foot bed that can be extended to 8feet!  It LOOKS awesome & sports a 2.#l 4cyl diesel engine with 193? or so horses.  I'm getting a boner thinkin about it
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

That's neat, but I wouldn't want one.

|