• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Adron

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on April 27, 2005, 09:36 PM
I understand, it was incredibly long but I didn't want to leave stuff out. It bothers me when I leave stuff out of anything I say, mostly.

Go ahead and post it to a new thread. Then noone will complain.

Blaze

Quote from: iago on April 28, 2005, 07:09 AM
I'm using a Microsoft MN-520 wireless pcmcia card in my laptop and it works great. Generally you can do a google search for the card and it'll find you something. If not, try posting at www.linuxquestions.org in their laptop section.
The card is a 720 802.11g and all the google results want me to install a ndiswrapper and run a windows xp driver, so I think I am going to do that.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Blaze

Done for root, now just for my main account..

shout

I gave blood today.

Also, I have been running out of room on my computer, so I came up with an ingenoius plan. My brothers computer badly needs a windows re-install, and he is basically computer illiterate. So I will tell him that I need to take his harddrive out of his computer to format it, then swap his 120 GB with my 40 GB, which will give me a total space of 1/4 TB on my computer and 100 GB on his.

I also got wireless networking.

Mitosis

Quote from: Shout on April 28, 2005, 06:55 PM
I gave blood today.

Also, I have been running out of room on my computer, so I came up with an ingenoius plan. My brothers computer badly needs a windows re-install, and he is basically computer illiterate. So I will tell him that I need to take his harddrive out of his computer to format it, then swap his 120 GB with my 40 GB, which will give me a total space of 1/4 TB on my computer and 100 GB on his.

I also got wireless networking.

You shister you!

Blaze

I put $40 in my mailbox for my friend and when he came to pick it up it was gone. :-\ The problem is it wasn't my money, it was my other friends (Who agreed to this LENDING btw). :-\

iago

That sounds like a really bad idea, leaving it in the mailbox.  Those mailmen have sticky fingers.

That, or he's lying and actually has the money.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Blaze

We don't have a mailman that comes to the mailbox on house, he puts in this big mailbox that everyone uses and we have are own little locked section. I think it was my friend when he came to pickup his memory card I borrowed, just I forgot to put it in the mailbox like I said I would.

SNiFFeR

I'm telling you right now.

CrAz3D

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Blaze

Quote from: Thread Title
Tell us now!

CrAz3D

k.

I ordered the 40 gig iRiver thingy, I hope it works good  :-\
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

Here are the pictures from when I went to NJ/NYC a couple weeks ago. I was going to take out all the family/friends pictures and just leave NY ones but I am too lazy now. You can just skip those, though. Hm, the ones that are of a dump truck - well,  I found it humerous when it was beside the Valet sign so I took a few pictures to send to Letterman or something. Also, there's two of this HUGE mall that was there. It's bigger than any mall I've ever been to, but I'd feel too weird taking pictures of the inside so I only got two from where we parked. Heh.

Also, the pictures of just trees is the "view" from our room of NYC. If you have questions on other pictures, I'll try and answer them.

shout

What are the pics of the glowing lights?

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)

|