• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Newby

TehUser did my chemistry homework. :D
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

CrAz3D

GJ trust!

OK, UNM vs. NMSU, we lost but lost by less than I thought we would...yay!  w/e
Went back to the hotel (this is our second night there) & started slamming beer :(.  I hadn't had ANYTHING to eat since 12pm & @ like 1030 pm I slammed 1 in like 2 minutes, went to the party downstairs & came back 20 minutes later (cause my g/f was dancing & I wanted to but I dont have that kind of openness) & slammed another.  We left party & 30 minutes after last drink we went to room & I slammed 1 in less than 1minute & then another one like 3 minutes later.

I was feeling pretty good.  Eventually I went to sleep with g/f...woke up around 530 after g/f moved around & we kissed & I noticed I didn't have pants on.  I KNEW I took my shirt off, but when I woke up with only boxers...WTF!?  freaked us both out (she wasnt drunk & nothing happened)

Yeah, I guess I had a good weekend.

So loooking forward to Low Brass campout (oct. 1)...I'm gonna let "Jane" drink/get drunk & then look after her...she is so nice looking after me as I did w/e it was that I did.  The night before she took care of one of my friends, she is awesome.

Classes are gay, why do I go?  I skipped english 111H, w/e, its expected of me to skip that class I believe

K, night for now then
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Quote from: Newby on September 18, 2005, 08:32 PM
Age doesn't matter unless you feel like throwing her in jail. =P

She probably didn't mean anything by it, but I'd be willing to take that risk. :)

Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

shout

Tsk tsk crazed. So close.

CrAz3D

go trust go!  get her number, suck it up & become more open

Shout:
uh, yeah, but I didn't have any protection nor do I want to do it while drunk (@ least the first time).

work is boring, I think I'm gonna leave now.  lol @ band, I bet we get talked to for people being kicked out cause they made bad choices & were WAY too hung over after night 1 to get out of bed.  Ha
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

rabbit

Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on September 19, 2005, 04:46 PM
go trust go! get her number, suck it up & become more open

CrAz3D, maybe you didn't read the part where I said that she's 20.

shout

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on September 19, 2005, 05:32 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on September 19, 2005, 04:46 PM
go trust go! get her number, suck it up & become more open

CrAz3D, maybe you didn't read the part where I said that she's 20.

Yeah but your the rapee, not the rapist. Gogo trust!

Falcon[anti-yL]

It seems that tropical storm Rita could drop by my area as a hurricane this coming weekend... great!

Blaze

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on September 19, 2005, 10:10 PM
It seems that tropical storm Rita could drop by my area as a hurricane this coming weekend... great!
Run Forest, run! ;)

Damn, school sucks, one good day (Tech classes), and one bad (Everything else). :(
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

I know trust.  I have a friend that is 19 with a 25 HOT woman.  Oh dang.  Go trust go, you best go @ it.
(ré-bun-dance)

warz

shout

|