Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

LINK
Her blog is a general overview of the whole weekend

Here is what she says about me & my drunkeness
QuoteWe went up to Tyler's room, where he, by the way, drank too much too fast. On an empty stomach. Not a good thing. Wound up going back to my room. Tyler slept there, and I guess Clarissa slept in another room, eventhough we told her we'd give her the bed if she wanted.

Somewhere in the middle of the night, Tyler's pants came off. Neither one of us remember them being taken off. We just woke up at one point, and he was just in boxers.... Kind of odd. I'm guessing it was just because he was hot, because the comforter was on the floor too, and we also don't remember taking that off. So, yeah. Next morning (aka THIS morning) Clarissa comes in, says she's in a bitchy mood, so I'm like, great. Super. Tyler was really sick. I felt rather bad. I wanted to make sure he was ok though. Which he was.

So yeah, good stuff.  I love this girl!
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Is there a reason she has pictures with guys that aren't you on her MySpace? (Daffy/Blayne?)

You need to correct this ASAP. In the meantime, I'll message her and find out what kind of condom she wants. ;)

Falcon[anti-yL]

School has been cancelled for tomorrow and Friday because of Rita, its supposed to hit around 4am Saturday.

dxoigmn

JetBlue Plane:

Notice anything weird? It's going to land soon at LAX :\

Newby

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on September 21, 2005, 06:08 PM
School has been cancelled for tomorrow and Friday because of Rita, its supposed to hit around 4am Saturday.

Good luck man.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Explicit

I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Topaz

If you run fast enough, Rita might not get you.

Had school today, just realized I had a ton more friends than I thought I did - I just ignore a lot of people :-p

CrAz3D

Daffy humped her while she was on a band trip in Disneyland

Blayne is a friend she has.  They played chicken but that got to the point where they just played "play with each other"
That makes me a little uncomfortable that she'd do that with a guy she isn't going out with, but w/e I guess.  She is mine now
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

CrAz3D

...Friday night's nationally televised football game against the University of California.
This is just the second nationally televised home game in the history of New Mexico State and a chance for Las Cruces to defend its title as Best Sports Town in New Mexico, as reported last year by Sports Illustrated.
The NMSU Athletics Department also announced that 20% of the proceeds from all tickets bought by NMSU faculty and staff will be donated on behalf of NMSU faculty and staff to the Southwestern New Mexico Chapter of the American Red Cross for the hurricane relief efforts.
Yay NMSU!

Anyways, so yeah, everyone thinkgs Jacque & I are going to have sex, her mom included :(  I'm like feeling the pressure here, its weird.

I need money, I just bought a $100 giftcard from A&F for my sis' bday, someone want to give me $100?
(ré-bun-dance)

Blaze

Everything is catching, yes, everything is catching on fire.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Newby

Quote from: CrAz3D on September 22, 2005, 04:34 PM
Anyways, so yeah, everyone thinkgs Jacque & I are going to have sex, her mom included :(  I'm like feeling the pressure here, its weird.

Do they WANT you to? Or are they hoping you don't? :P
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Explicit

I need a job. The corner just doesn't seem to work like it used to...

hismajesty

You need a new pimp.

I'm accepting new hoes.

hismajesty

Omg, I just spent the past 3.5 hours doing this stupid mind map for AP Biology.

Now I still have to read the bio chapter (well 1.5) for a quiz tommorow, and a chapter for AP US History for a test, and I have French homework. :(

Explicit

You'll love college. :)

|